Chapter 5

Meanwhile in Metropolis, Clark Kent walks down the stairs of his apartment building, carrying a basket of dirty clothes towards the washers.

He held the phone up to his ear with his shoulder, as he walks towards the cleaning machines.

"Yeah, I was thinking a movie might be nice. Just you and me. No men in tights," Clark suggests through the phone to the other end.

"That sounds nice. By the way, I bought some new glasses. You might not recognize me," Diana Price, aka Wonder Woman, replies from the other line.

"I'm sure I'll be able to pick you out no matter what you're wearing. See you soon," Clark hangs up the phone as he sets down his basket, reaching to open up a free washer.

Suddenly, a soft whoosh passes by him, making him turn around.

"Hello?" Clark calls out, but with no reply.

Suspiciously, Clark turns towards the washer again, picking up a piece of clothing.

Slowly, the room began to freeze, the windows covering in frost. Clark's breath came out as a fog as the laundry room door slams closed.

"If this is a prank, you're screwing with the wrong guy," Clark calls out once again, while slowly spinning to look around the empty room.

Suddenly, the walls begin to seep a red hued darkness, it dripping down to the floor.

Once it was to the floor, is slithers towards Clark, entering his body through his mouth..
<<<•••>>>

The next day at the Titans Tower, you and Raven enter the training room, only to see Damian was already there.

He was practicing against the holograms by himself, and he seemed pretty skilled at it too.

As time ticked on, Jaime and Garfield join you in the training room.

You watch Damian train over, and over, and over again, different sequences. His grunting was loud and it was starting to irritate you..

"He hasn't stopped for an hour and a half," Jaime groans from his spot, leaning against the wall.

"Damian, it's time to let others have their turn," Kori speaks up, shouting to Damian.

"I'm. Not. Finished," Damian shouts back, as he slices and stabs a few more holograms.

You glance over to Jaime, who looks at you too. You tilt your head towards the control panel, smirking at him with an idea.

He seems to catch onto what you were saying, stepping towards the panel and shutting off the holograms.

Damian looks over to the panel, seeing Jaime standing there with a satisfied grin, shrugging his shoulders.

"Gee, how'd that happen?" Jaime asks sarcastically as you snicker, patting him on his back.

Suddenly, Damian throws a batarang towards Jaime, making all of you gasp.

Luckily, Jaimes scarab was fast enough to shoot the batarang down, resulting in it sizzling.

"What the hell?!" Jaime shouts at Damian, along with an angry look from you.

"Hmph, I heard your tech was fast. I wanted to see how fast," Damian grins to himself, knowing his attempt to provoke Jaime was working.

"Don't mess with us, little man," Jaime growls as he stalks towards Damian, towering over him by a few inches.

Kori quickly intervenes, pushing both boys apart. You, Raven and Garfield join the scene, watching it play out.