Chapter 15

Raven opens a portal for all 7 of you, allowing everyone to walk through. As soon as you make it through, you cringe at how hot and humid it was.

"Damn, it's hot here.." you groan as you look around the place Raven had taken you all.

"Welcome to Hell.." she mutters in reply to you as Cyborg steps through the portal.

"Oh, I don't feel so good," Garfield groans as he holds his stomach in discomfort.

You walk towards him and place a hand on his shoulder, rubbing small circles on his back.

"The crystal can only be touched by me. He may have escaped it, but he can't destroy it," Raven explains the crystal to the team, not acknowledging Garfield complaints.

"I just hope he left a trail of breadcrumbs," Jaime says as he fiddles with his hands, glancing around at the dreadful place.

Raven begins to walk ahead, allowing everyone else to follow her. As you made it over the small hill you were on, you look down and see hell.. literally.

Small pieces of burning rock floated above the lava pit underneath them. But the desperate screams of the dead terrified you the most..

Further off in the distance was something that seemed like a building, a circle of light illuminating from the middle of it.

The building protected what was on the inside, the crystal Trigon had escaped from..

"Home, sweet home," Raven says sarcastically as her eyes dart to the building.

"Can't you just transport us inside?" Damian questions as he comes to stand by your side, glancing at Raven.

"No, it's shielded," she states bluntly as she begins to walk forwards, everyone following behind her.

As you all neared the building, Raven comes to a halt as she holds her head in dizziness.

You hold onto her arm, that she reached out towards you, hoping she was still okay. Her red eyes look up to the building, making all of you do the same.

A large black cloud of slithery, monstrous creatures emerge from the building.

They flew in the air at vast speed towards the group, screaming their cry with their tongues flying everywhere.

You pull out your bow and knock about four arrows into place, as Damian draws his katana, in ready stance right beside you.

Kori readies her star bolts when the panting and groaning from Garfield cut her off. Sweat dripped down his face as he falls to his knees on the ground, clutching his stomach in pure pain.

"Garfield!" Kori exclaims as she runs to Garfields bent over form.

She reaches to touch him shoulder when large, unidentifiable wings sprout out of Garfields back. Jaime gets pushed backwards due to the size of the wings.

Garfield body begins to bubble slightly and morph into strange shapes and features you had never seen before.

"Dude, what the hell?!" Jaime exclaims as he looks at Garfield with terrified yet worried eyes.

You couldn't focus on Garfield though, the army of creatures approached at too vast a pace.

You aim your four arrows and shoot them at the closest creatures, as Damian slices one in half with his katana.

Raven shot her energy bolts from the other side of you, taking down as many as she could.

Meanwhile, when Kori turns around to fight along side of you, she gets dragged into the sky by a creature, four more following her.