Chapter 14

At the Tower, the Titans stand over Cyborgs body, as his eyes begin to flicker open.

"Think he's back online," Jaime confirms as they back up a step, giving him room to breath.

"Holy crap!" Cyborg shouts as he sits up straight, holding his head.

"Did that sound demonic to anyone else?" Garfield asks with his arms crossed.

"A little," Jamie teeters his head slightly, glancing to his green friend.

"The things it made me see..." Cyborg groans as he looks down to the ground, ashamed.

"Cyborg, how do we save Raven and Y/n?" Kori asks as she bends down to him, placing a hand on his metallic shoulder.

"I...I don't think you can," Cyborg replies with saddened eyes and a head shake.

His eyes then dart to behind Kori, where Batman laid on the opposite couch with an oxygen mask over his face.

"Oh, no. How bad is he?" Cyborg asks with widened eyes, as he stands to his feet.

"He's been out for 24 hours. He sacrificed himself, risked death to give us a fighting chance at life. Which is more than I can say for the rest of the League," Damian says with remorse as he looks to Cyborg with a suggestive eye brow raise.

"Damian, this isn't the time to squabble. We have to get Y/n and Raven back," Kori replies as she places a hand on her hip, the other hand shrugging slightly.

"We don't even know where they are," Jaime turns to Kori with a head shake.

Damian reaches into his utility belt, pulling out a foldable GPS with a few red dots on the map.

"They're both in the Middle East, 60 miles north of Kahndaq City," Damian replies to Jaimes statement as he puts the GPS away.

"How do you-," "I put a tracer on them," Damian cuts off Garfield, already knowing the answer to the question.

"When?" Jaime questions with a suspicious look towards Damian.

"About 30 seconds after we met. Same time I put one on each of you," Damian confesses with his arms crossed.

All the titans give Damian an 'are you kidding me' kind of look.

"What?" Damian shrugs his shoulders unashamedly as Kori turns towards Cyborg.

"Cyborg, you have the ability to manifest boom tubes, do you not?" She asks, beginning to put together a plan.

"Yeah, I can boom us there. But you guys barely held your own against Flash and Wonder Woman, and now that your little friend is gone, she's probably under their control too," Cyborg pauses for a moment.

The Titans glance to Damian for a moment when you were mentioned. He looks to the ground with a sigh..

He had not taken your decision lightly. And now he worried for your life..

"And that's all without Superman being on deck," Cyborg finishes waving his hands in a shrug.

"He shouldn't be a problem," Damian dismisses as he turns his back to the Titans and Cyborg, walking a few paces towards the door.

"Yeah, right, like you got a way to take out Superman," Garfield snickers sarcastically as he puts a hand on his hip.

Damian only looks over his shoulder with a smirk, before exiting the room.

"Oh, my God, I think he does.."
<<<•••>>>

You, Superman, Wonder Woman, and Flash watch as Raven screams in pain, being used for Trigons coming.