Chapter 17

A little over a week after your fight with Trigon and everything was running as smoothly as it possibly could..

The Titans Tower got repaired, a guilty look from you as Kori pays for all the shattered windows.

Your wound had gotten stitched up by Damian, his stitches as if they came out of a sowing machine.

Of course it hurt, so you had to get payback by stitching his wound up.

But since then, you and him have only gotten closer... nothing separating either of you.

Except maybe a protective Jaime and Garfield occasionally.

But now, you stood proudly in your Songbird uniform next to Damian in the common room.

All of the Titans stood in the common room, on a call with the Justice League.

Batman was in front, Wonder Woman, Superman and Flash flanked at his side as he spoke.

"I've sifted through all the data and found no signs of the corruptors for the 10 days since our encounter with Trigon. In other words, great work, Titans," Batman compliments with a secret smile.

Damian sneakily takes a hold of your hand, intertwining your fingers together. You glance at him with an excited smile, him returning a more subtle and gently grin.

You turn back to the faces of the Justice League as Wonder Woman steps up slightly.

"Your determination and teamwork saved the world, and us. You should be very proud of them, Kori," Diana looks to Kori with a satisfied smile.

Kori glances to the ground with a shy look, a grin coming to her face.

"As are we," Batman adds as he looks to Damian with a suggesting look.

Suddenly, a boom tube opens from behind all of you, making all of the Titans and Justice League look towards the sound.

"Hey, guys, it's pizza night. Boom tube delivery. Less than 30..." Cyborg trails with a pizza box in each hand as he sees he had walked into the meeting.

"Minutes.." Cyborg finishes as you glance between him and the leaguers.

"Carry on, Titans," Batman dismisses as their camera screen goes blank.

"Okay, that was awkward," Cyborg cringes with a scrunched up nose.

"Enough talk. Let's eat!" Jaime exclaims as he steals one of the boxes from Cyborgs hands.

Damian takes a cheese slice for him and hands you a (fav pizza) slice to you.

You mumble a quick 'thanks' before stuffing the steaming pizza in your mouth, savoring the cheesy taste.

Raven steps towards Cyborg to grab a slice, removing her hood from her head, revealing a red crystal on her forehead.

"Hey, isn't that..." Cyborg trails as he glances at the jewel as Raven takes a piece of pizza.

"He always said we should be together," Raven shrugs as she lifts up the pizza towards her lips.

"That's gotta be torture for him," Cyborg chuckles as he grabs a slice from the box as well.

"Well, you can take the girl out of hell..." Raven trails with a smile as she begins to her her slice.

Everyone takes a seat on the twin couches, a large TV emerging from the ground for everyone to see.

"Hey! Weren't you guys going to dance off?" Jaime questions you past his full mouth, putting his hand in front of his face.

Everyone turns towards you, who was sitting beside Damian on the twin couch.