Chapter 12

5 minutes earlier..

Damian continues to win, dancing with confidence. Garfield, on the other hand, was slowly getting worn down.

His eyes were droopy as he leans backwards, grasping onto the metal bar behind him.

He gasps as he attempts to come back and win the dance off, only to be disappointed.

The word 'Winner' blinks on Damians screen as Garfield gasps for air.

Damian finishes the dance with a prideful smile, the crowd roaring in applause and cheer.

He steps down off the stage, the Titans greeting him with amazement.

"Awesome, dude!" Jaime compliments with crosses arms and an approving smile.

"Yes, quite impressive," Kori agree with a hand on her hip.

Garfield stumbles off of stage, joining Damian by his side as he leans over, his palms resting on his knees. Damian gives him a raised brow at his exhaustion.

"You were very good too, Garfield," Kori smiles friendly as she turns to Gar.

"Yeah, okay. Whatever.." Garfields voice cracks as he puts a hand in the air.

"Looks like you'll be going against Y/n head on," Jaime shrugs his shoulder with a nonchalant smile.

"You're funeral. She's unbeatable," Garfield shakes his head as he stands back up, popping his back in the process.

"Where is she?" Damian questions as he glances around, looking for you.

Suddenly, a loud scream catches everyone attention, turning towards the sound.

"Look!! Up there!" One of the civilians shout, making the Titans look up to the sky.

In the air, the Titans watch in horror as the red lightning struck you, leaving you unconscious and hanging from the grapple line.

"Y/n.." Damian whispers as he watches you with wide and worried eyes.

Then, Raven gets thrown out onto the ground, two of the creatures stalking towards her.

"Titans, go!!" Kori shouts as she quickly suits up into her regular uniform.

Gar and Jaime suit up as well as they begin to shoot off the creatures.

The other monster had crawled up the wooden pole, using its claws to cut your grapple line, hoping you'd fall to your death.

You begin to fall to the ground until Gar catches you in his gorilla arms, setting you down on the ground.

Your eyes flutter open as you feel someone shaking you awake.

"Y/n!! You're okay!" Garfield sighs as you sit up straight.

"Of course I'm okay. Where's Raven?" You ask as you stand to your feet, dusting off yourself.

You stretch out the soreness in your body form the lightning as you roll your shoulders back. Gar uses his gorilla hand to point behind him, where Kori was helping Raven to a stand.

"She's over there," Garfield confirms as he notices another creature running towards you both.

As Garfield takes off towards the creature, you run towards Raven and Starfire.

"They're demonic emissaries. My father sent them," Raven tells Kori as she turns her head towards the three strange demonoids.

"Your father..?" Kori questions as she glances towards Beast Boy and Blue Beetle.
<<<•••>>>