Chapter 13

Raven had teleported you and the Titans back to the Tower on Earth. By that time, it was daylight, sometime late morning.

As everyone walks through the portal, you all look at Raven with saddened yet concerned eyes.

"Don't worry, I'm not staying. I've got to keep moving to keep Trigon off my path," Raven states as she turns back to you and the others.

"Where will you go?" Kori asks as she holds her arms, a hurt look on her face.

"It's better you not know. He's going to try to use you but don't worry, I put a protective spell on you, just in case," Raven announces to the team, looking amongst them one more time.

"And I thought I had a bad burrito," Garfield says truthfully and unashamedly with a head shake.

"Dude.." Jaime groans with his arms crossed towards Gar, raising a brow at him.

"Guess I should've gotten your permission or whatever. But I couldn't stand for him to corrupt you. You're the only friends I've ever really had," Raven says as she looks to the ground for a moment.

"I'll...Miss you," she whispers quietly while looking at you with heavy eyes.

She turns away from the team, putting her hand up to make another portal.

"Raven, no!!" You shout, making her pause what she was doing. She turns back to you as you step towards her desperately.

"Listen.. you can't run away from something that'll always be chasing you," you raise your voice, trying to convince her to stay.

"I've told you countless stories about him Y/n, you should be the first one to agree with this," Raven states with her back still to you.

It's true, she has told you in the past how horrible Trigon could be, and what all he's done. But you refused to lose your best friend over him.

"You know I love you Raven, you're the sister I've never had. This is the family I've never had. I don't plan on letting all of that go just for one giant piece of shit," You snap back as you wave your hand towards the Titans.

"You've never met a monster like Trigon," Raven shakes her head, looking down at her hands.

"You beat him before Raven," you argue back, putting your hand out and waving it slightly.

"I was lucky," Raven shoots back as she turns around towards you, her eyes wide with truth.

"Now you have us," You add as you place a hand on her shoulder, making her eyes soften in comfort.

"If we can't save one of our own, who can we save?" Damian steps up next to you, agreeing with what you were saying.

"I thought you hated us," Jaime says towards Damian with a raised brow.

"I'm not wishing you dead anymore," Damian smirks as he glances to you, making you nod your head in satisfaction.

"Y/n and Damian are right, we are your best hope," Kori finally agrees as she grins, knowing that Raven wasn't going to leave.

Suddenly, an echoed boom came from behind Raven, making you all turn towards the sound.

There was a boom tube opening with Batman, Wonder Woman, Cyborg, and Flash coming through the portal.

When they make it on the ground a few feet in front of you, you begin to grow suspicious as to their unusual appearance.

Jaimes scarab chitters slightly as one of its limbs turns into a blaster.