thirty: blue looks good on you

Grayson

It was Christmas Eve. Me and my parents didn't really celebrate Christmas like a normal family. Nothing special happened on Christmas Eve, and on Christmas day my dad's terminally ill mother comes over for lunch and then everyone falls asleep on the sofa, apart from me.

When I told Billie that I would just be at home on the day before Christmas, she insisted that I came over to her house for the evening. I reluctantly agreed. I had spent some more time with her family already, we'd had dinner round her house a couple times but that was it. I was always on edge around her parents, I was so worried I was going to swear in front of them, or do something that I shouldn't. But I was even more scared when I met Billie's brothers for the first time, Cody and Brad. They were both older, and about the same height as me. They both seemed nice, but I was shitting it in case I fucked up in front of them.

When I arrived at Billie's house, I parked the car in their drive and walked up to the door. I rang the doorbell and heard Billie's dog, Bertie, bark. I was hoping Billie would answer the door, but it was Cody instead, the oldest brother. He looked me up and down before cracking a smile. He gave me a friendly slap on my arm before inviting me inside and shouting up the stairs to Billie that I was here. After that, he walked into the living room and I was left standing awkwardly in the entrance hall.

The more I went to Billie's house, the more I realised how big it was. The first few times just consisted of me and Billie running up to her room and doing stuff in her bed. But when we had dinner with her family, I got to see the size of her huge, marble kitchen, and the rustic style living room.

Waking me from my daydream, Billie came bounding down the stairs. A smile broke out on my face as soon as I saw her, my girlfriend. It was still surreal to me that I actually had the balls to ask her that. But I didn't regret it one bit.

'Hey.' She said, grabbing both my hands and looking up at me with her sexy brown eyes. 'I've missed you.' She grinned.

'You saw me yesterday.' I said, although I couldn't deny that I missed her as well. 

'So you didn't miss me?' She teased as she stuck her bottom lip out, pouting at me playfully.

'Of course I did.' I lent down to kiss her. Her lips were so inviting that it was all I was thinking about. But before I could actually kiss her, someone stomped down the stairs.

'Get a room.' Brad said as he reached the last step. Billie turned round and stuck her middle finger up at him which made me laugh. That's my girl. She then turned back to me and gave me a quick peck on the lips.

'What time do you have to be home?' She asked. I shrugged. I didn't have a curfew, my parents didn't care that much. They probably wouldn't even notice if I never went back.

'Whenever you want me gone.' I said, giving her a cheeky grin.

Billie squeezed my hands and looked up at me again. Her eyes were darker now and I could tell exactly what she was trying to do to me. She bit her lip before breaking into a grin and pulling me into the living room. She didn't realise what effect she had on me. My throat went dry and I just had to smile and wave at her parents when they said hello to me.

Billie and I hadn't actually gone all the way yet. Which is not normal for me. I've never gone this long without having sex, but I was willing to wait as long as Billie needed. I was getting hungrier and hungrier for her as the days went on, though. I couldn't tell if she was trying to make me horny or not, but she'd been giving me this look recently which just drove me crazy.

We had gotten close to it a few days ago. We were in her bed and we'd been doing other stuff. She didn't say anything, she just grabbed me and pulled me towards her. But it was during the day, and her parents were home. Both of us were just scared that someone would walk in.