forty: my dad's here

Grayson

I had to show Billie the trailer as soon as I knew it was a sealed deal. The only thing standing in the way of me having a new home was that job. And I had got it! So I took her straight to the caravan park, dropped off the deposit to my uncle, and then led Billie, blindly, to my motor home. I wanted Billie to know that I was safely out of my parent's house. I couldn't stand seeing her worry about me every time I went home. 

As I uncovered Billie's eyes, I wrapped my arms around her waist and waited for her reaction. At first she didn't say anything, she just stared at the motor home and then looked at our surroundings, which was made up of more motor homes.

'What's this?' She asked slowly.

'It's mine.' I told her, grinning ear to ear and waiting for her to realise I was telling the truth.

'No it's not.' She stuttered. She turned to face me, her eyebrows were furrowed as she gave me a stern look.

'Yes it is baby.' I told her again. She started shaking her head, but a small smile crept onto her face.

'Are you serious?' She asked cautiously.

'Yes baby, it's my new home.' I help up the key to prove it to her. 'Go and look inside.' I handed her the key. By now she was beaming. She snatched the key out of my hand and ran over to the door. I followed her eagerly.

She ran up the steps and inserted the key into the door. With a stiff click, the key turned and Billie swung the door open. She stepped inside and I followed close behind.

'No way!' She squealed. She turned round and jumped into my arms, almost knocking me off balance.

'Let me give you a tour.' I offered. I grabbed her hand and led her round the almost empty caravan. The 'living room' was made up of a sofa with a fold-out dinner table. The kitchen was connected to the living room and featured a counter top with a few cupboards underneath, a stove, an oven and a fridge-freezer. Through a tiny corridor was a little room that had a toilet and a shower cramped into it. Finally, at the end of the trailer, was the bedroom. A small double bed was connected to the wall underneath a little window. There was a few cupboards built into the walls and a tiny wardrobe in the corner.

'This is all yours!' Billie said, leading me back to the sofa in at the front of the trailer.

'Yep. And I tried to get my mum to come with me but she said she wanted to stay.' I didn't mean to ruin the mood but it just slipped out. As I spoke, Billie plopped onto the sofa and pulled me with her, draping my arm over her shoulders.

'I'm sorry Gray.' She said, leaning into me.

'I told her she was welcome any time.' I said. 'But it didn't sound like she'll be coming any time soon.'

'I'm sure she'll come around.' Billie said. 'You just have to show her how amazing this place is!' She gestured to the motor home as a whole. I smiled and kissed her on the forehead. I was grateful that she was as pleased with it as I was.

'You know you're welcome any time as well, right?' I told her. I wanted her to know that I meant it. With my new job and school and everything, we were going to struggle to find time for each other, but we had to make it work. 

After I spoke, Billie looked up at me with that sexy look in her eyes. She smiled at me and shifted her body so that our legs were tangled up together.

'Really?' She whispered seductively. She was getting me a little bit too excited. I couldn't help myself as I pulled her onto me so that she was straddling me. I kissed her neck, leaving small, pink marks where my lips had been. Her hips began to slowly grind on mine until I couldn't take it any more.