JJ ~ The Party

i got this imagine idea from a tik tok i just seen so go check it out the user is @justcam_
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N's pov
Me and JJ have been secretly seeing each other for a while now. Let me tell you I here am the "nerd" of the school and he is the so called "king" of the school and yet he still chose me which still confuses me to this day. How me and JJ first talked was when I had a bad argument with my mum and dad so I ran out the house and ended up near the school. I then realised there was a football game on so I decided to go watch it. JJ is a footballer so he was playing. I had obviously been crying so I just decided to sit up the back of the seats. After the game had passed I stood up and started to head out but then JJ just comes up to me. He asked me the like 'are you crying' and the 'what's wrong.' I was not used to a popular guy talking to me so I didn't say much just said I was a bit frustrated so I went for a run and remembered the game was on. Then all of a sudden he was being really rude and I realised why. His friends were coming over. Typical right. Then they left and he was nice again and after that I don't know why I just wanted to prove I wasn't embarrassing to be with. So I just decided to get to know him because he wanted to and then we got closer and closer and ended up dating but only my best friend knows. So yeah welcome to the present day and I am currently walking to school. I only live like 10 minutes away from my house so I walk. As I walked into my registration class I sat beside my best friend Blake. JJ always gets jealous when I hang around with Blake when we're not in school I find it funny the most popular boy in our school is jealous of a nerd like Blake. Blake knows about me and JJ but doesn't support it because JJ's best friend Simon bullies him. "Are you going to the party with JJ" Blake whispered to me. "I'm going to the party just not with JJ" I said he nodded getting the hint we can't tell anyone he always forgets about that. "Are you gonna like do yourself up that sounded weird are you gonna like wear loads of makeup and a nice dress or something" Blake said speaking up because it's about the party. I just shrugged I honestly didn't know.
Time skip after school going home
JJ has texted me during English to say he was coming to my house after school to help me pick out stuff for the party. He obviously wasn't going to walk he was going to walk home with his friends then come to mine so it doesn't seem suspicious. It was about a hour after school when I heard a knock on my door I opened it and in came JJ. "Well hi there" I said he wrapped his arms around my waist as I wrapped mine around his shoulders. "I seen you in PE you looked fit" He said in my ear sending shivers down my spine. "Shut up and help me pick an outfit" I said taking my hands off his shoulders and hit him on the shoulder playfully. He groaned "fineeee." I walked upstairs JJ knows every since my argument with my mum they are barely ever in so JJ stays over a lot at mine. I had rummage in my wardrobe and picked out a really nice pink shimmery dress. "Wow you look-" said JJ as I walked out of my bathroom. "Why thank you" I said laughing. I sat on my bed and went on my phone JJ sat beside me and rested his head on my shoulder. I took a video of me zooming up on his face until he looked up and laughed. I saved it and laughed. "Your annoying yknow that" he said jokingly. I nodded and smiled "but you like me so it's fine" I said hugging him. "You're lucky I do or I wouldn't do this" he said smirking and started tickling me.
Time skip to party
I arrived at the party and instantly my friend Amy who is a cheerleader came over to me. "Hi Y/N how are you your hanging out with me tonight" she shouted over the music. I just nodded knowing she'd had a little to drink all ready. "I love your dress" she shouted. "you look amazing Amy" I said Amy isn't a popular cheerleader she is only on the cheerleading team for actual talent not looks don't get me wrong she's gorgeous but she actually has talent. I partied with Amy all night I didn't drink though but Amy did a lot. We are dancing right now when JJ and his group come over to me and Amy. All of sudden JJ started being annoying again to impress him friends "why are you even here you don't deserve to come to parties little slut your makeup is shite" JJ said. I don't know why but his words really stung. "Yeah this is a party not a circus" "clown" all his friends were saying to me. I just rolled my eyes all his friends went for drinks it was just me, JJ and Amy. He knew Amy was fucked so he decided to say something "i'm sorry don't listen to anything i'm saying" JJ said he knew this time it actually hurt her he could tell. "whatever JJ" I said walking away as Amy flipped him off laughing following me. I decided to run Amy home then go home myself. I heard a knock at my door a hour later. I opened it and it was JJ. "What do you want" I said. "To apologise I know i'm a dick but I love you" he said. "What" I said. "I love you" he said again. You let him in and hugged him "I love you too."