Simon ~ Falling in love

Y/N's POV
I've been dating this boy names Simon for about 4 months now. He is a famous youtuber and is in the Sidemen which is this group of 7 boys who just do stuff I guess. Their videos are actually really funny and make me laugh a lot. Me and Simon actually met through our mutual friend Tobi. Me and Tobi had been friends since high school and one day he introduced me to his friends. I obviously all ready knew Josh but I was meeting his other friends and that's where me and Simon met. We instantly hit it off became really good friends till after a month he said he liked me. I took me a while to figure out my feelings but I liked him too and that's where we started dating. We've been on a few dates together mostly going out for dinner or a picnic for lunch. I really like Simon and want us to work out in the long shot. I'm heading to his house right now i'm in my car listening to some Harry Styles. I eventually get there and I knock on the door. Randolph  answered it "Hi he's in his office" he said letting me in. "Thanks" I said and then knocked on his office door then opened it. Simon had his headphones on and couldn't hear so I decided to scare him. I realised he was playing dead by daylight with the sidemen. I crept up behind him and he was too focused on the game he never seen me in the camera. I lightly grabbed his shoulders and shook him a little. "JESUS CHRIST" he shouted looking back at seeing me. "Don't fucking do that" he laughed. "Simon what's going on" I heard one of the sidemen say but couldn't make out who. "Nothing it's fine" he said he looked back at me and smiled he muted his mic for a second and kissed me. "Do you wanna watch me play" he said. I nodded and pulled a chair over making sure I wasn't in camera frame but so I could still see. I realised Simon wasn't gonna talk to me and gonna focus on his game so I just went on my phone. I was filming tik toks in his office and I kept seeing him look at me smiling. I was doing the 'When you try admit but you just can't break the feeling inside' dance when I see him staring at me his chair facing me. "Stop your putting me off" I said laughing. He laughed at me when I looked at his game "your dying" I said. He looked at the screen and JJ who was the killer was attacking him. I posted my tik tok as a laugh because Simon dared me too. A hour later I was sat watching Simon's game and my phone had went off a lot so I decided to check it out. It was all my Tik Tok blowing up. I checked the comments and they were all 'She's in Simon's office' and shit like that. I deleted it instantly not thinking of that. I didn't tell Simon because I didn't want to make a big deal. After he was done filming and with his game we both went to his room. We just sat on the bed talking a lot.
Simon's POV
I was falling in love with her like totally in love. The way she talks the way she gets all cute whenever I compliment her the way she laughs when someone says something funny. I didn't want to say because I thought it was too soon. I had seen my twitter was blowing up more than usual but I decided to ignore it for now. I contemplated telling her about it she was telling me a story about how her and her sister had this tree house where they would go to avoid other people. "Y/N" I said interrupting her not trying to be mean. "Oh sorry was that boring i'm sorry" she said blushing. "No it's just I need to tell you something" I said seriously. She looked at me nodding. "These 4 months have been the happiest times of my life and I never want them to end and I love you Y/N" I said. She didn't say anything for a minute she just sat there looking at me. I shouldn't have said all that shit after a another minute she spoke up. "Simon I- I love you too" she said blushing and she done her cute smile. I leaned over and kissed her softly. She pulled away "oh by the way um everyone knows we have something to do with each people caught on that I was in your office" she said. "It's fine i'll care about it tommorow" I said and I really couldn't be bothered right now. All I could be bothered about was Y/N.