Tobi ~ Dating

Y/N's POV
Me and Tobi are dating to make it quick. We have been dating for a year now. We are always together. I get along with his friends he gets along with mine. One thing though the internet dosen't know who I am. I'm the private girlfriend. I'm fine with being a secret though because I feel i'd get hate a lot. I also told Tobi I didn't really want to be public because i've heard all these things about people exposing their relationship then the media splitting them apart. Right now I am currently sitting on the beanbag behind the camera watching the boys film a video for moresidemen. There doing a guess the song challenge and Tobi is doing quite well. I had a answer for almost all of them. After they were finished me and Tobi said goodbye to everyone and went back to my house. As soon as we got in we got into the house we ordered a dominos and brought the blankets down. "Movie night" Tobi said in a girly voice. "Shut up I do not sound like that" I said offended. "I never did so you think you sound like that" He said. "Fuck" I said laughing. We both laughed. 15 minutes later the dominos guy came. I opened it "Hi Y/P (your choice of pizza) and margarita pizzas" he said. I nodded and paid him. "Can I get your number" he said. "Sorry I have a boyfriend" I said. "I don't see him" He said flirting with me. "Y/N is he bothering you" Tobi said walking over. They guy rolled his eyes and walked away. I shut the door and laid the pizza out on the table in front of the tv and couch. I crawled underneath a blanket and opened the pizza mines was Y/P obviously it's my favourite. We decided on Friends since we both love it. (idk if Tobi actually likes it) My favourite is Y/F (your favourite) because they are so funny and I relate to them so much. We were watching the episode where they are on holiday and Chandler, Joey and Monica are all on the beach and Monica gets stung by a jellyfish and Chandler pees on her. It's one of my favourite episodes out of all of the show. We were cuddled up watching friends eating pizza all night. We eventually fell asleep and woke up the next morning all sweaty and greasy still in yesterday's clothes. "I am going to shower" I whispered when I knew Tobi was awake. He was tired so he just nodded. I got up and felt gross I walked up the stairs to my room and walked in my en suite. I looked in my mirror I looked like a state. "Jesus" I mumbled. I stripped down and turned on my shower. I let the hot water hit my skin. I washed my hair and myself, shaved then got out. I dried myself and done my hair. I then done my makeup I just done my eyebrows, eyeliners and fake lashes I thought I looked quite nice. I changed into some Sidemen clothing joggers and a Sidemen hoodie over my zerkaa top. I walked downstairs again and Tobi had started making breakfast. "You didn't need to do that go shower and i'll take care of breakfast" I said to him. "Thank you so much" he said kissing me quickly then running upstairs. He knows where everything else so it's okay. He had started making a english breakfast. I wasn't the worst cook in the world but certainly wasn't the worst either. I had just finished making breakfast after Tobi came back down he had different clothes on since he always leave clothes here after he stays over so I just wash them then he has them for the next time he stays. I put the food on the plates and put them on the table. I then poured apple juice for us both because Tobi loves it. We sat and ate Tobi had told me that we're going to Simon and JJ's house to film another video. We finished breakfast and I done the dishes then I drove us to Simon's house. We walked inside and everyone was waiting on Tobi. "Oooo why were you guys late were you getting it on" said Simon laughing. Tobi laughed and shook his head. They were in the middle of filming a video where they read out assumptions. Harry was reading one that caught my attention "Tobi is secretly hiding a girlfriend" he read out. "Yes actually" he said which shocked me I looked at him. Everyone else just looked at him then to me. It was really awkward for a while but they just read the next one. After they were finished me and Tobi went in the next room and started having a massive argument but after a long persuasion talk he convinced me to make us public. We went home and Tobi set up a video which he publicly  announced he had a girlfriend.