JJ ~ Brothers Best Friend

Y/N's POV
My brother Simon has this friend and i've had a crush on him for a while now since the first time he came over to hang out with Simon. His names JJ and he's literally so hot but he's popular like my brother and i'm not. Everyone calls me 'Simon's little sister' it gets annoying sometimes well all the time. I also get bullied for it and that gets annoying too. I was recently in the girls toilet touching up on my lip gloss when a bunch of girls one being Simon's friend Vik's girlfriend came in and started fighting me and beat me up. Yes i'll admit I got hammered by them. I had a black eye for a week and a busted lip. When I went home Simon didn't even care that much he just asked what happened and shrugged after I told him. My parents didn't care either to be honest. That's you caught up I guess so i'm currently walking through the halls to get to my maths class. I get in and sit down I love maths because I sit beside JJ. I sit down and get a pencil out my bag when I hear "can I get a pencil Y/N" I looked at JJ and nod and take one out and hand him it. "Thanks" he said I nodded again and wrote the date in my notepad. "Why do you always wright the date" I heard JJ say. I blushed "Well if we ever have a test i'll know what date I wrote this and how old it is and see if it's in the test" I explained to him. "Makes sense kinda" he said nodding. I blushed and nodded I looked up and noticed the same girls who beat me up looking at me. I realised after this class was lunch so i'm going to get it again soon. I felt myself start to tear up so I just put my arms on the table and leaned on them my face not visible to anyone. I didn't notice JJ was looking at me.
JJ's POV
I didn't know what to do Simon's little sister was crying I think and I was just sitting there. I noticed Kelly Vik's girlfriend and her little group staring at Y/N laughing so I decided to say something. "Got a problem" I said to them they looked at me. "No JJ" Kelly said winking at me. "You have a boyfriend" I said rolling my eyes done with her. She then rolled her eyes and turned round her little minions did as she done. I looked down at Y/N. "Y/N look at me" I whispered. She looked up at me "if they bother you just let me know okay" I said to her and she done this cute little smile. Wait this is Simon's sister she's not cute but she is. She nodded and I smiled. Throughout the whole lesson I kept looking at her but she thought she thought I was looking at her answers. "The answer to 6 is x = 9 it's not that hard JJ you just-" she kept going on about how to do the question but I just kept looking at her. "I'm coming over to yours today by the way" I said after she was done. Me and Simon are gonna play lots of fifa it's our thing kinda. "Just letting you know beforehand" I said again. "Okay that's fine" she said quietly. "Thanks by the way for yknow standing up for me" She said smiling at me with cute smile again. The bell rang and it was lunch. I went and got food and then sat at my table with the boys. "Vik man you have got to get Kelly sorted" I said sitting down in my normal seat next to Simon and Tobi, Vik exactly across from me. "What do you mean" He said cluelessly putting his phone down. "She was sitting laughing at Y/N and winking at me" I said to him. "Wait my sister" said Simon looking at me. "Yes your fucking sister Simon what other Y/N's do you know in this school" I said angrily I don't know why I was getting so mad about this. As if i'm cue Kelly and her crew made their way over. Her and Vik were flirting I stood up and picked up my bag. "Where are you going" said Simon. "Away from here" I snapped walking away I didn't know where I was going after I walked out the cafeteria to the english corridor. I was walking when I heard someone say my name. I turned around me to see Y/N with a bloody lip and cheek. "Y/N what happened" I said touching her cheek then pulling my ha d away when she flinched. "Oh I just fell in the toilets no biggie" she said laughing I could tell it was t genuine though. I just looked at her. "Kelly and her friends happened again" she said I could tell she was holding everything back trying not to cry. "Come with me we're going to see someone" I said to her I grabbed her hand and we walked to my table. Everyone was staring at us since we were practically holding hands. "Simon this bitch right here done this to your sister" I was practically shouting and lots of people were looking at us. "JJ" I heard her say warningly. I ignored her and kept going. "I didn't do anything" Kelly said innocently. "Don't give me that bullshit" I snapped. "Look you have to calm down" said Simon "it's not that bad" he added. This really sent me. I went on a whole rant about how it's not fair and how Y/N dosen't deserve it.
Y/N's POV
I'm sitting at home in my room thinking about JJ and what he did for me today. I heard a soft knock at my door and opened it to see JJ. "I thought you wouldn't be coming since you and Simon like-" he cut me off by slamming his lips onto mine. I was surprised at first but kissed back. This was actually my first kiss. We both pulled away after a minute and I touched my lips softly. He winked at me and walked out. Wow.