Harry ~ Tension

WARNING SMUT AND MATURE
Y/N's POV
I'm currently sitting on my couch in my apartment watching a film with my roommate Diana. I was looking for a roommate at the time and she showed up so we've been best pals ever since. She always has her boyfriend over he's quite nice but they are loud if you get what I mean. His names JJ and Diana wants me to meet his friends I have no idea why I need too but she really wants me too. JJ's friends are all boys which is just great. Diana also tells me JJ's best friend Simon has a girlfriend called Talia who I can meet too. We're in the car on our way to Simon's house where all the boys are but they don't know i'm going to be there. I felt the car stop and I got out. "Is it too late to turn back" I said to Diana hoping I could just go home. "Nope your meeting them" She said seriously. I groan we walk up to the front door and knock. I really tall skinny boy opens it. "Come in" he said then he noticed me behind JJ and Diana I mentally sighed realising he seen me. "I'm Simon" he said smiling at me. "Y/N" I said quickly then following Diana. We walked into the main living area. JJ sat down on the couch and Diana sat on a beanbag behind a camera leaving me standing they done that on purpose.  Dicks. "Hi" I said awkwardly then clearing my throat I felt my cheeks burning up. "I'm Y/N" I spat out I looked at them all then got to the guy on the end. I didn't know what it was but there was this feeling like a tension I could tell he felt it too because he started squirming around. They all introduced themselves and the tension guys name was 'Harry.' Diana motioned me to sit beside her so I hurried down. "I hate you" I mumbled quietly still blushing trying to control it. "Hey it's fine at least they like you" She whispered they started filming. "Hey Ethan pass a pillow over" Harry said quickly Ethan laughed instantly and then everyone realised. He had a boner. "Here you go mate" said Ethan laughing I love his laugh already. Harry placed it over his thing. I was looking between them all just studying there faces then I got to Harry and seen him staring back at me. I smiled at him and he smiled back. The tension I felt became stronger and I felt myself becoming wet. I mentally gasped and my eyes went wide. "Diana where's the toilet" I asked quietly trying not to get my voice in the recording. "I'll show you" she said standing I got up after her and followed her. I thanked her as I locked the door. I felt a soft knock on it after a few minutes. I opened it to see Harry. He rushed in and locked the door behind him. "Okay what is going on" I said before he said anything. "You know exactly what's going on" he said and he was right I did know. In a instant we were already kissing "jump" he whispered as I jumped he wrapped my legs around his waist and placed me on the bunker never stopping kissing me. It eventually escalated and I felt him tugging at the top of my leggings. I let him peel them off of me still not breaking the kiss. I grabbed his shirt and started pulling it over his head breaking the kiss. Neither of us said anything and before you knew it we were taking off each other's clothes till I was only in bra and pants and him in his boxers. We both knew where this was going so he checked the cupboard under the sink for condoms and lucky enough he found a box of them and pulled one out. He put it beside me for now and kissed me we were both feeling around each other's bodies till I felt his hand peel off my pants revealing my private part. Within an instant his fingers where feeling around me. I tilted my head back "Harry" I said moaning softly. "Sh Sh they'll hear us" he whispered. I nodded as I felt his two fingers inside me I felt shivers all down my body. He eventually felt his fingers leave and his two hands on my waist. I unhooked my bra and let it fall to the floor he was just staring. "Take a picture it'll last longer" I leaned forward and whispered in his ear. This sent him he pulled his boxers down and grabbed the condom letting go of me and putting it on. "Hurry Harry I need you" I said as I was feeling sexually frustrated. He managed to get it on and positioned himself in front of me. "Ready" he teased smirking at me. "Just do it please" I begged. That caused him to insert himself into me. I had to hold in my scream. He started rocking forward and backward as I gripped on to anything in my reach. I was holding in so much. "Harry" I said. "Wait wait for me" he said tightening his grip on my waist i'm definitely going to have a bruise. "Harry I can't hold it in" I said gripping onto the tap in the sink. "3..2..1 GO" he said rather loudly. I let myself go as did he. He pulled out. "Wow" I said slowly getting off the counter. "I can't even shower" I said laughing quietly. I looked at him he was staring at me we were both butt naked standing in someone who I had just met's bathroom. He kissed me again and I instantly kissed back. We both pulled away. "Get dressed" I said smiling. We both got dressed and I came out first and sat back down beside Diana. "What took so long you were gone for like half an hour" She said. I just shrugged. 5 minutes later Harry came back in the room. Diana looked him then me and then her eyes went wide. "Shhh sh shut up" I whispered laughing. "What took so long Bog" said Simon. "Nothing" he said blandly. After a few minutes we made eye contact and both just smirked. We have got to do that again.