Ethan ~ Roomates

Warning Mature Content
Y/N's POV
I had just moved into my dorm in college I had been told i'm sharing with a boy. We all know where that's going to go. Nah but being serious it probably will end up by us doing that. I'm standing beside my bed with my suitcase taking stuff out and putting it in my wardrobe and drawers. When I heard the door clicking then opening. A very attractive guy walked in with about 6 other guys. "Um are any of you Ethan" I asked. The attractive guy raised his hand. "That's me" he said dryly and started unpacking while the boys stayed. I felt really awkward because all I needed to unpack now was my bras and pants and they were all here. I just decided to close my suitcase and unpack later. Another guy jumped on my bed and lay on it. "Um excuse me your on my bed" I said I sounded rude but I didn't mean too. "Yeah and" he said rudely. "Harry mate just get off" I heard Ethan say I didn't bother thanking him. Who I presumed was Harry got off and I sat down and plugged my phone in. I felt the bottom of my bed sink down and I looked up to see Harry again. "What is your obsession with my bed" I said rolling my eyes. "It's comfier than Ethan's" he said making himself comfortable. I just decided not to argue and let him stay there. I was scrolling on insta when my best friend Emma was facetiming me. I sighed as they all looked at me because my phone was ringing. I answered it "HOWS THE DORM HAVE YOU MET THE BOY YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT" she was almost screaming. I ended the call quickly I awkwardly chuckled "sorry about that" I said blushing. All I heard was Harry laughing at the end of me bed I kicked him but not hard. "Hey" he said surprised. I texted Emma saying there were loads of boys in my room who heard her and she found it hilarious which it isn't. I must have got lost in my phone because I heard Ethan say "I'll see you later guys" as they all walked out. It was awkward in the room but all I heard was "sorry about them especially Harry he probably just thinks your pretty." I looked up at Ethan and smiled "it's fine." He smiled back. "I'm Ethan as you probably know" he said. I nodded "i'm Y/N" and he nodded signalling he knew. We talked for a while until I had to go because me and Emma had plans.
Time Skip
Me and Emma had just gotten dinner and I walked back to my dorm unlocked the door and the first thing I seen was Ethan and some girl. I turned around really fast which is when they noticed me and stopped. "Shit I am so sorry" said Ethan standing then realising he was naked he quickly threw on his clothes and so did the girl. "Am I safe to turn around again" I said cautiously. "Yes" Ethan said sighing. The girl walked out making sure to shoulder barge me while doing so. "Right then" I mumbled looking at Ethan. "I am really sorry about that" he said he was bright red. "Ethan it's fine i'm just gonna go to sleep now" I said. "Wait do you wanna have a few drinks first" he said going to a mini fridge and pulling out a lot of alcohol. I shrugged why not just as long as I don't get too drunk.
Fuck that I am absolutely fucked. Me and Ethan are dirty dancing to the music we are playing and I can tell he's getting turned on. Me being fucked pushes him into his bed and wraps my legs around him sitting on him. Our faces were so close and we both leaned in and explosions went off in my stomach. Eventually he picked me up and lay me on the bed on my back. He was on top me of me kissing me the. he made his way to my jawline then down my neck. I arched my back I could feel his smirk on my neck. I was definitely gonna have some hickeys there. He lifted his head and looked at me smirking. I realised we couldn't take it anything further because we didn't have any condoms. "Ethan we cant go any further" I slurred. Ethan nodded we ended up cuddling and falling asleep.
I woke up with a pair of arms around me. I had a killer headache and I looked behind me to see Ethan. I checked if I had clothes on and I did. Thank God. I quietly got up and showered and got ready. When I got out Ethan was still sleeping I checked the time and it was only 8 I decided to go Emma's dorm for a while. I knocked on her door and she opened it. I explained to her what I could remember which wasn't a lot. After I had spent a few hours with her I went back to my dorm. Ethan was sitting on his bed on his phone. I contemplated saying something but I didn't I just sat on my bed. "You alright" he said I just nodded. Did he even remember last night I only remember little parts but I know we didn't go that far. "I have a killer headache we must of drank last night" he said laughing. He dosen't remember it.