Prologue

(Perspective: Ink)

This is bad. Error had corrupted all of the timelines and AUs. He already managed to destroy half of them. And, it's partly my fault. I let him use my paintbrush for something, and he turned his back on me, and summoned the Destroyer of Worlds, Void Termina. I don't know why I let him do that. I trusted him. He was like a brother to me. I even loved him at one point. But, it was all just one of his little tricks to get me close to him. And I can't believe I fell for it. I did manage to stop Void, but then Error absorbed his power, and started destroying things like crazy. At the current moment, I was battling him in the void, in an attempt to stop him from destroying more of the corrupted timelines.

"Error! This has gone too far!" I yelled to him, "If you destroy any more timelines, we will all cease to exist!" Error laughed evilly.

"What are you going to do to stop me?!" he yelled back, "I've already absorbed the power of the destroyer of worlds. What can you do?" He was right. What could I do? I was a foolish skeleton, thinking I could befriend this monster. I was hopeless. Then, I got an idea. I had to escape to somewhere outside the Undertale multiverse. I grabbed my giant paintbrush Broomie, and painted a portal.

"I'll escape!" I told Error. I jumped through the portal, with it closing behind me. I wasn't sure where I was heading, but I knew that I would be safe from Error there.

I was falling out of the sky and landed on my face. Ouch. You'd think being the protector of AUs I would know how to land decently, and on my feet. As I got up from off the ground, I found myself in a forest. The sky was dark and covered in dark clouds. It was probably going to rain soon, so I needed to find a place to stay dry. However, all I could see was trees. I walked around for a bit, but ended up finding myself walking in circles. I was lost. I couldn't find any way to leave. Then, it started to rain. I was getting soaked. I grabbed one of my mini paint bottles and put it on myself so that I could feel sad and empty. I made a huge mistake. Because of me, countless innocent lives will be lost. But I couldn't sulk for long, as suddenly, a bunch of hostile crows started chasing me. I ran as fast I could, dropping the paint bottle I was holding. I would go back for it, but I didn't want to be pecked to death. I kept running as fast as I could, but I tripped over a rock, and fell on my face. All of the crows took advantage of that and started pecking me violently. Weak and exhausted, I fainted.