No regret pt.1 || Jaemin

Plot: You promised your bestfriend you wouldn't go back to your ex, but you broke your promise...

Word count: 1,9K

-

It's been a month since I broke up with Jaemin, he wasn't the one for me, he was way too dominant sometimes, he was always the one who chose everything and I didn't get to say my opinion.

He thought that I liked being manhandled, it's true, in bed, but not in my everyday life.

So I decided to break up with him after 9 months of being in a relationship.

Tonight there's a party and I'm going with my best friend Mark.
I know Jaemin will be there and I don't expect anything since I'm the one who ended this relationship.

I'm getting dressed with Mark, he's the one who helps me getting dressed when we go party.

"So there will be Jaemin at the party right? He knows exactly how to talk well to women to get them in his bed, I hope you're not falling into the trap again" Mark says with a questioning look.

Mark is a sweet boy who cares for his beloved one, like me, and he hates Jaemin because when I was with him, he changed me into someone I wasn't, which Mark totally hated.

"Don't worry Mark, I don't think I'll be going back to him ever again he's a jerk" I say, even if I don't think he's a jerk, it's just his personality that don't go well with everybody. I just said that to reassure Mark.

"I know you're a strong girl, but I know you've loved him so much in the past, I don't want you to go back to him, I really hate this guy."
I don't know if Mark is jealous of Jaemin, or if he just cares so much for me that he doesn't want me to get hurt.

Or maybe it's both.

"I know mark" I say sighing, "We're going to this party and you're going to sleep with a girl and I'm going to sleep with a guy, who's not Jaemin."  And with that said we give each other pinky promise, and we're heading to the party in Mark's car.

-

I'm serving myself another drink, maybe it's too much, I don't feel like dancing again, I already danced too much due to the alcohol and now I'm just sitting at the bar waiting for someone to hit up on me.

Looking on my right, I see a familiar figure and I know it's Jaemin and I also know that he's going to talk to me.

"Hi miss" he says with a light smile.

I'm too drunk to protest or to get up and leave so I just say hi in return.

"How are you since we broke up?"

"I'm doing so fine since you're not near me anymore, I should be the one asking that since I'm the one who dumped you haha" I said a little mocking.

"Honestly,..." he started sighing "I really miss you sometimes,"
I don't know what to say.. I just look at him, lowkey satisfied that he misses me.

I start looking at him seductively, a rush of adrenaline surely due to alcohol.

"You don't miss me sometimes? Miss the way we were making love, it was really perfect don't you think? The way you were so submissive, I love that" he says, grinning.

I started to look a little disappointed thinking of my old self, giving him everything he wanted.

"You know it was the reason we broke up, I didn't like the way you were always dominating" I said confidently.

"You seemed to like it in bed tough" he says, smirking, and suddenly his words affects me in a familiar way.

Why am I getting aroused by this man? I always give what he wants, I can't control myself right now.