Just for fun || Yuta

Plot: After a stupid fight with your boyfriend, he breaks up with you. You try to make him jealous to get him back, but you are pushing it too far...

Words: 3,8k

Inspired by the request of @jungjaejae_

-

"You think it's funny?" Yuta's been openly flirting with other girls in front of me.

Of course I don't have anything to say, but we broke up like 2 weeks ago for a stupid fight, so I think it's disrespectful to do those things in front of me.

Especially when I came to the club to empty my head of all thoughts of him.

Well here we are...

"What's funny?" He raises his eyebrow cockily, he knows it makes angry, but I guess he just wants to provoke me,

"Is it funny to flirt with someone else in front of me?" He chuckles and put his elbow on the high table in front of him, the same table that help us keep some distance,

"Don't you remember why I broke up with you?" I roll my eyes at him,

"What this has to do with what we're talking about now?" I knew I should have stayed home,

"Don't you remember that you used to openly flirt with other men while we were together? So yes, I find this funny, you're getting what you gave to me" I clench my fists angrily under the table so he doesn't see.

I won't start a fight here, it's totally useless with Yuta, he always thinks he's rights, even if he's not.

There was some misunderstanding in our relationship that no matter how hard I try to justify myself, Yuta just won't listen to me.

What he said earlier was wrong, I did not openly flirt with other guys, he's just too stubborn to understand this.

And as much as it frustrates me to have broken up with him over a misunderstanding, I can't do anything about it.

It's about time until he understands.

-

This week at work was stressful, especially when I have to avoid Yuta.

Did I forgot to mention he works at the same place as I do?

He's the manager of the sales team, and I'm his superior. I'm the one between the boss, and the manager.

Communication is important between us but just seeing his face gets me on my nerves.

I still have to do my job nevertheless,

"Meet me in my office in five" I say to Yuta as I past by him, not even saying hello.

It's been now three weeks since he left me like a shit and won't admit that he's wrong.

We always have some fight, but he eventually comes back when he understands he's not right. It usually takes him less than a week, so what's up with him this time?

-

"What's up I'm busy" Yuta barges into my office as I'm in the middle of a discussion with Doyoung, a new colleague of us.

I raise an eyebrow at his behavior but keep my composure straight in front of Doyoung,

"First of all knock before entering somewhere" I stand up from my desk I had been sitting on,