Confession || Haechan

Plot: You finally confess to your crush, in one of those summer nights...

Word count: 1,9k

My love, I'll follow you everywhere you go.
I'll be as crazy as you are, as carefree as you are.
You are an artist, the one I admire, the one I love.
You don't know it yet but I'll soon confess, I'll finally reveal the strong feelings I have for you.
The realest and purest emotions I've ever had for someone.

Tonight, I'm gonna confess to you my dearest friend. I'm gonna expose my heart in front of yours so you better be prepared.

-

It's already the last night of our trip on this beautiful island. 5 of my friends and me rented a villa for spring break, we needed to escape school, to be free for a while.

This whole week was refreshing, doing nothing else but sunbathing, eating, playing games and partying with my friends.

I really needed to take a break from school, but if I'm here it's also because of my bestfriend Haechan.

I wouldn't have missed an opportunity to spend time with him.

For more than a year now I've been having feelings for him, but we're only bestfriend, I don't know how he can feel about me, and actually, I'm afraid to know.

Tonight, the truth needs to come out. I've hold my feelings inside my heart for too long, I need to confess my love to Haechan.

-

We spent the evening in the pool, drinking and listening to music.

As it's getting a bit colder, the 6 of us gather around the fire, like every night, but this one is different.

Everyone feels nostalgic about the already finished trip that we shared together and made us closer than ever.

My friend Mark starts to play the guitar, earning a look full of love from his girlfriend, the other couple with us just chilling and listening to the sweet melody.

Then there's just me, among the 2 couples, I'm single, but the heart taken by my bestfriend.

My story is basic, but my love for Haechan is far from ordinary.

As I'm lost in my thoughts, Haechan's voice breaks through the romantic atmosphere. He starts singing on the acoustic melody, his honey voice comes to relieve all my stress and worries.

I find myself once again drowning into him, how can he be so beautiful? How can time stops when I see him?

The evening pass and everyone starts to feel sleepy. The two couples go to sleep and I soon find myself alone with Haechan.

I'm getting nervous, I know I need to confess soon before the night ends and we come back to reality.

"You wanna swim again?" He suddenly asks me. We're still in our swimsuits but it's freezing outside.

"The water must be cold" Haechan gives me his puppy look and as usual, my heart flutters,

"Don't give me that look, I won't go with you in there" I say while starting to close the bay window that leads to the pool.

"I'm not giving you the choice sorry" He says and I feel myself being carried away from the floor. I start to scream and laugh simultaneously because I know what's gonna happen.

Haechan jumps in the pool and get us drenched from head to toe.

As expected the water is cold and it gives me goosebumps. Haechan sees me and get close to me,