Horny || Jaemin

Plot: Being horny without anyone to calm down your needs is hard, so you decide to tease your roommate a little...

Word count: 2,2k

Jaemin's P.O.V

She's getting fucked again. I didn't have a single peaceful night for two weeks now because of her. She's always bringing guys home, and she's always screaming like a loud slut. I can't stand it anymore, I want my house to be quiet sometimes, and I also have another problem. Her moans are turning me on and I have nobody to help me. She's giving me a hard time.

I just toss and turn in my bed, waiting for my roommate to finish what she has to do, so I can finally go to sleep.

At first everything was fine with Minyoung, she was just a regular girl, we got along pretty well, I was glad she was my roommate in university. I don't know what's wrong with her these days, but her libido must be pretty high, we barely communicate now.

After a good 30 minutes, watching videos to distract me, I hear the front door open and close, meaning the guy is out now.

I go out of my room and I meet her in the kitchen, only in her red silk robe. She looks really hot right now, but that's not the point.

Minyoung's P.O.V

I hear footsteps behind me, I turn around,

"Hey Jaemin" I just say, already walking back to my bedroom,

"Oh hey, wait!" Jaemin grabs my arm before I go. I look at him, raising an eyebrow, what does he want?

"Could you, I don't know, be less loud, or go to another place to do your business?" I didn't mean to bother him, he looks pretty serious right now,

"I'm sorry, I didn't know it bothered you that much" he looks kind of pissed right now,

"Yes it does, I can't sleep because of you, you're too loud Minyoung" I blush, I'm feeling a bit embarrassed, but he doesn't have to get angry like this.

"Okay I get it! I'll make myself little now" I give him a weird look and walk away.

I go to my bedroom, finally going to sleep. I'm glad to have a fuckbuddy now, his name's Lucas. It's been two weeks since we started that and I can't get enough. I always have such a great time in bed because of him, I didn't realized I was too loud for Jaemin. When Lucas is here I forget about everything, even my roommate apparently.

The next day:

I go home after class. Jaemin is already home, he's in the shower. I go to my bedroom, lay flat on my stomach and stay on my phone.

I'm thinking about yesterday, Lucas knows too well how to fuck me, just thinking about him makes me horny.

You know those days when you want sex so bad? When all your body is hot and you just want to get off. When all I can think about is being filled by a big cock.

This happens to me everyday, but usually, Lucas is here to satisfy my needs. Tonight though, my precious fuckbuddy doesn't reply to my texts.

Fuck, I really need him now, I'm so horny, I need to call him.

"Hey, where are you?" I ask as soon as he picks up,

"Hey sorry, I'm not around tonight, we can't see each other" I'm so disappointed,

"Oh please, can't you come over? I want you soooo bad Lucas" I say, trying to sound sexy, but I only sound like a child begging for a candy. Lucas laughs at me,