I need you || Sicheng

Plot: You are used to be in control over Sicheng, but he can see right through you, so he decides to exchange the roles...

Word count: 2,6k

"You know I'm working extra hours these days, sorry Eunji" his voice not really stable, Sicheng doesn't know how to lie, and, he doesn't like to do so either, but once again tonight, he has to.

"It's okay, don't overwork yourself too much babe" his fiancée says sweetly, with a hint of disappointment in her voice, but she's getting used to it now.

What Eunji doesn't know, is that Sicheng is in his car, parked in front the house of his many secret, Gayeon's house.

Of course Sicheng is full of remorse towards his fiancée, but his heart seems to beat for only Gayeon these days, making him lose all rational thoughts.

In fact, their affair started 5 months ago already, but the situation is starting to get out of Sicheng's hand when all he can think about is her, when he discovered that he had real feelings for Gayeon.

Her, on the other hand doesn't seem to care for Sicheng as much as he does, she only loves using him for her own pleasure and what makes her crazy is having the control, a thing that Sicheng gave her all.

She has all the power she wants over him, and she loves to see him distraught, not knowing how to handle his own feelings towards the two women.

-

Sicheng rings the bell of Gayeon's house, and she welcomes him as usual with a light grin,

"How was your day?" Her voice so seducing, as always. She leads him to sit around the table where she prepared a light dinner. She's still standing up, preparing the plates,

"Just a normal day you know, but what about you?" He asks, his face like a puppy, actually concerned about his mistress' life.

At his cute expression, she chuckles lightly, cupping his face and making him look at her,

"My day was bad, but you're here to spice the things up" she kisses him, still controlling his face, dominating the kiss.

Sicheng is just there, on his chair, not really knowing what to do with hands that wants to touch her so badly. He knows she's the only one allowed to touch him. He likes the way she has control over him.

Sicheng has many responsibilities at work and he likes to let go when he's with Gayeon.

After heating up the mood with a long, sensual kiss, she breaks it,

"Let's eat shall we?" She says, not waiting for any answer from Sicheng.

The dinner was principally filled with Sicheng talking about his day at work, Gayeon listening carefully. It became an habit, Gayeon doesn't really open up about her life, she has many problems that she doesn't want to talk about, so listening to his 'normal' life makes her wish hers was different.

Sicheng stands up and start gathering the dishes around the sink while she lights up a cigarette,

"Don't bother, I'll do it later" she says,

"You prepared the dinner, that's the least I can do" he says timidly,

"Actually, there are some other things that I really want you to do" she sends him a sexy look, he obviously knows what she's talking about, he blushes a lot.

She stands up and walk towards him slowly, her eyes never leaving his shy ones,

"Wait for me in the bed room" is just what she needs to say to awaken the man's needs.