Sexual tension || Jeno

Plot: You hated Jeno, that was before you knew what he really wanted to do with you...

Word count: 3,1k

It's always the same with him.

I spend every week end at my bestfriend's place. I just love her so much and her house became my house too. My mom is rarely home and I don't really like to be alone, so I go to Jisoo's house, and it's been like that for 10 years now.

Her house is so cozy, and like me, her parents are barely home so it's only me, her... and her annoying brother, Jeno. He's a bit older than us so he thinks his the king of the house, he pisses me off so much.

-

Today is Friday and as always I'm heading to Jisoo's house after class.

"So what do you wanna eat"Jisoo asks me, while looking into the fridge.

"I don't know girl, we could order some pizza, I know the fridge is empty" I look at her and she closes the fridge, grabbing her phone to order food.

We're waiting for our food in Jisoo's room while watching Netflix and I start to hear some noises. I ask Jisoo to lower the volume to see if it's coming from the movie, and, no it's coming from the room next to ours. And, well, the more we hear the screams the more it sounds like, moans...

He just can't leave us some peace, Jeno's always bringing girls home.

"Come on, lets concentrate on the movie" Jisoo says while turning up the volume and I can't hear the moans anymore. This girl seemed to have a very good time, and I hate to admit it but I can imagine myself in her place.

Not that I wanna get laid by this stupid guy, but, I just wanna get laid.

Anyway, the delivery guy is coming soon so I go downstairs to pay when he'll arrive while Jisoo stays in her room.

I'm waiting in the kitchen and I hear footsteps coming down the stairs, Jeno, and, a random girl that looks obviously very satisfied.

"Who is she babe?" Her voice is really annoying and I pretend not to hear her.

"Don't mind her babe, she's just some girl that squats the house" well, thank you, that was nicely said, asshole

Jeno opens the door for her to leave and at the same time the delivery guy is at the door.

I jump from my seat, trying to pay as quickly as possible to ignore the two people at my left basically eating each other faces. Disgusting.

I run back to the kitchen to cut the slices and to take some bottles from the fridge. Jeno closed the door already and he's coming my way,

"Looks delicious, can you give me some?" I hear his annoying voice say.

"The pizza's only for Jisoo and me" I reply dryly.

"No, I was talking about your body" I swear I choked on air. It could be so easy to ignore him if he wasn't that annoyingly handsome, and, shirtless as I can see.

"You just can't stop being a dick"

"And you just can't stop being hot" his arrogant smirk makes me consider murder.

"I don't wanna talk to you" he's literally blocking my way out of the kitchen.

"Oh, we don't have to talk baby" he says cockily.

I try to make my way out of the kitchen with my hands full of food, but he just puts his hand on the wall besides my face.

He brings his fingers to my face to lift my chin, forcing me to look at him.