Take the lead || Johnny

Plot: Things gets heated after a crazy proposition from your assistant Johnny, and let's just say, you love it...

Word count: 2,4K

The sound of clicking heels on the marble tiles echoed in the hallway, everyone knows it's me. I see them all stand up to greet me politely, but I just walk, my head high, giving a few glances from times to times.

My outfit is hugging my body perfectly, but I still look professional. I feel all their gazes on me. I enter my office confidently and close the door behind me. My day can finally start.

"Good morning boss" my assistant says.
I'm the CEO of this huge electronic company.

"Good morning Johnny" I say while putting my coat on the rack.

"Everybody's looking at you today, you look stunning, as always."

As well as being respected because of my position in the company, people, more frequently men, respect me because of my look. I see their eyes on me every time I come out of my office, but, it doesn't bother me. I love being the center of the attention, I know I look good.

"You look good too Johnny" I simply say.

Johnny my assistant is the only male that wasn't only interested by me, he was also interested by the job, that's why I chose him to be my assistant, and now we've been working together for 10 months.

"Now tell me my appointments for today" I sit on my chair and wait for him to tell me what I've got for today.

"You have a new investor coming today, in like 30 minutes, so as usual, give them your best smile, and I hope you didn't forget about this afternoon meeting"

"Of course not Johnny, but thanks for reminding me, I have a lot of things to think these days, I'm really stressed" I say, rubbing my temples out of frustration.

"How about you let me do the most for today, just stay in your office and relax, prepare what you have to say for the meeting and that's it" Johnny suggests, it's really nice of him. I'll give him my work, but I can't just relax, I'm the CEO, I still have a lot to do besides paper works.

"I hope you'll do everything that needs to be done by tonight, I have tons of work"

"Trust me, and just relax as much as you can."

The appointment this morning went well as usual. I know how to convince people, it's my greatest strength, so the investors weren't a big deal, I think they were mostly interested by me wether than the company, judging by the number of personal questions they asked me. I don't care, I'm only interested in their money for my company, so as long as they give it to me, it's fine.

Everyone already gathered in the meeting room. Every chiefs of departments are there to listen to my speech, they're waiting for the new goals, new challenges, but I'm also here to talk about what's wrong in each departments, to put them back in their places when there's a problem, and when I do, I see them all lower their heads, not daring to look at me, that's when I feel the most bossy.

During the meeting, I wasn't stressed about what to say, but there was something that bothered me, Johnny's gaze on me. It was like he was checking me out, he's never been like this with me.

I tried not to look at him, but his gaze was piercing and even though I was the only one standing in the room, I felt the most little because of Johnny. His behavior was weird, something was off with him.

I think people didn't notice my nervousness, but Johnny, he knew what he was doing.

As the meeting end, everyone leaves the room to go back to work, unless for Johnny, he's always with me.