Rough || Taeyong

Plot: You are so lucky to have a sweet boyfriend, you just wish he could be more, rough...

Word count: 1,5k

Taeyong is the best boyfriend in the world, for me. He's sweet and always caring. He doesn't get angry because he always tries to say the best words to calm me down, always careful not to hurt my feelings. He's really the best but, now, it's been 2 years since we're together, and there's something missing. I'm missing the manly side of him. Not that he's not manly, he's very gentleman like, but by manly I mean I want a rougher side, especially in bed. But I can't say it directly, I don't want to make him uncomfortable, I just try to push him to the edge. It's been a week now, but it's not working, I must try harder.

-

"Who are you talking to babe?" I know Taeyong is jealous, he's a little insecure about himself, even if he shouldn't be. I'll try to play with his jealous side.

"I'm talking to your friend we met the other day, Johnny, he's really nice." What Taeyong doesn't know is that I told Johnny to flirt with me to make him jealous. I know Taeyong is looking at my screen over my shoulder and I don't mind.

"Is he flirting with you?"

"Maybe a little bit, but you know, he's just a friend."

"I don't trust Johnny, I don't like you talking to him" I turn around to face him, now is time to provoke.

"But he's really nice babe, and he always tells me I'm pretty" I stop talking to look at him doe eyed, "and also tonight I'm going to the club with Hyunjee as I told you, and Johnny told me he'll be there too." I see his gaze questioning, darkening a bit, but as always, he's being kind.

"I was okay with you going to the club with your friend, but I don't really like the idea of you and Johnny in the same place." I put my hands on his chest and caress it up and down.

"Please babe~ let me go, I won't do anything stupid."

"Fine" he sighs, he gave up. It's not really what I wanted but it's fine, I think I know how to make him angry later.

-

The day passed by normally, we stayed home and watched Netflix together. Now it's time for me to go out, and I must pick an outfit.

I picked the sexiest dress I have. It's a really short black dress with thin straps, really simple but quite revealing, and I pair it with black high heels.

I enter our bedroom where Taeyong is laying down.

"How do you find my outfit, it's cute isn't it?" I turn around and arch my back to look even more sexy.

"Are you really going out with this?"

"Yeah why? I find it cute."

"You would go naked it'd be the same"

"Aren't you overreacting?"

"You're the one pushing the limits now." He stands up, I think he knows what I'm playing at. He approaches me with a dark gaze, and I must say I'm a little scared now. I walk back until my back touches the wall. He puts his hand on the wall besides me.

"I don't know why you've been provoking me all week, but I can't stand it anymore"

"I don't try to do anything babe" my voice is trembling a bit, I feel vulnerable.

"Don't play dumb, you do all this shit on purpose right?"

"I swear babe, I don't tryna make you angry, I just want to have a good time tonight and I found my outfit appropriate." He checks me out up and down.