Break up sex pt.2 || Doyoung

There's no smut in this one, this just a continuation of Break up sex part1.

-

I can finally enjoy life with someone who's only choice is me. Today I'm looking at old pictures of me 5 years ago, and 5 years ago, I was with Doyoung. I'm not being nostalgic but I just want to remember good memories. Now it's been long enough for me to get over this love story with Doyoung, so when I look at those pictures, it doesn't make me angry anymore, it's only a souvenir, a good one.

There are days when you like to look at your old self, and even if I can remember some good moments, I still find myself from 5 years ago very stupid. Everything is over now, I found myself another man, Taeil.

I can't compare the two relationships, I can't say which one is better, but what I know now is that I'm so happy with Taeil. We're living a good normal life, living together, working, basically just loving each other. My life is finally balanced, I'm no more the sad, stressed, desperate and lonely girl I was with Doyoung.

I regularly see Doyoung's posts on social media, I don't know why I don't unfriend him, I don't even react to his posts, I don't want to remind him of me. He seems happy with his kid and his wife, if only she knew he cheated on her... It's no more my problem if he's cheating on her, and it has never been my problem.

It's over now, I have Taeil, a charming man, that cares about me and only see me.

It's my first time being a man first choice and it feels great.

-

Today, like a normal day I go grocery shopping after work. I don't want to spend too much time in the shop, I'm tired from this work day and I just want to go home to relax with Taeil.

"Watch out" a man shouts in my direction. I immediately stop moving. Seems like the said man was talking to his kid because I see a young boy falling right next to me. I immediately bend down.

"Are you okay?" I ask the little boy, his face is against the floor, he fell on his stomach. He stands up quickly and looks at me with a smile. I freeze.

This young boy is very familiar to me. He's Doyoung's son, I've seen him few times in the past, and Doyoung always post pictures of him. It's like time stopped around me, I don't know how long I stayed frozen like this, but it must have been long because the smile previously on the young boy's face disappeared, and now he just seemed scared that I stare at him for too long.

"Be careful and apologize to the lady Jae" I recognize Doyoung's voice, but he didn't see me because he's behind. I shouldn't be that shocked to meet him, but it's been so long, and I thought he lived far away from here now.

"Sorry~" Jae says, pouting, he's very cute.

"It's okay" I smile, I gather all my courage, I stand up and turn around. Now I'm sure, it's really him. His reaction seeing me wasn't so bad, it's like he already knew it was me. He just smiles brightly, how can he? I'm healed from our story together, but I can't smile as brightly as him. It's like seeing him just now reopened a wound in my heart and brought up memories.

"It's been so long" he says, he opens his arms like he wants to hug me and I awkwardly close the distance between us to hug him. It's a friendly gesture.

"What are you doing here?" I ask, not in a rude way, I'm just trying to understand why.

"I needed to come back to a place I know well and that I feel attached to" as he explains this, he seems shy, he doesn't know what to do with his hands, he just takes his son's hand in his.