Prinxiety

Virgil was already outside of Remy's house and he knocked. "Virgil! Babes how are ya?" He smiled.
Virgil laughed, "I'm great. You?"
"Awesome! Ready for a fun night?"
"Absolutely!"
Remy smiled, "first one who can't walk drinks another bottle?"
"Sure."
"Nice! Emi is out for tonight so you may need Roman to come get cha." He smiled, already pouring a shot.
"Alright." Virgil sat next to Remy, getting prepared to not lose.
Remy handed him a shot, downing his own shot easily.
Virgil happily took it and chugged it down.
Remy continued downing them easily, always doing them at the same time as Virgil as their cheeks went more pink.
Virgil was downing his left and right, giggling here and there.
"Mr.Roman loves you, you know! Like loooovvveeess you."
"Well, Mr. Emile's gonna marry you." Virgil giggled.
Remy blushed "I don't think soooo! I'm gonna beat him to it!" He slurred, drunkenly taking out a box from his jacket.
"Awwwwwwwww, cute." Virgil hiccuped.
Remy put it back and grabbed Virgil's hand, standing up "c'mon. We need to do the standing test!"
"Okie!" Virgil stood up with him.
Remy was shifting slightly but was ok on his feet.
Virgil was standing perfectly so far but he giggled and swayed.
"You sir lose! Here is your price!" Remy giggled, handing the full bottle to Virgil.
"Awe man!" Virgil chugged the whole bottle down and almost fell, but caught himself.
Remy smiled, snagging Virgil's phone "oof it's late! Call your man Virge!" He smiled. Downing another shot.
"Okie!" Virgil grabbed his phone and dialed Roman's number.
Roman answered on the second ring "yellow?"
"Heyyyyyy Princeyyyyyy." Virgil slurred.
"Oh Hey babe" he smiled.
"Can you pick *hiccup* me up?"
Roman laughed "of course baby. Be there in a sec."
"Thank chu daddy!"
Roman cleared his throat "mhm."
Virgil giggled, "bye bye!"
"Bye" he said, hanging up as Remy started laughing "Daddy?!"
Virgil hung up as well, "yeah!"
Remy handed him another shot "that's my name for Emi." He giggled.
Virgil took it and smiled, "great!"
After another 20 minutes of drunken laughing and goofing off Roman knocked.
Virgil swayed and opened the door smiling, "daddy's here!"
Roman blushed and nodded, "yup. Come on baby. Bye Remy!"
"Bye bye!" Virgil giggled.
"See Ya!!" Remy laughed, shutting the door. Roman picked up Virgil and felt that he had a little problem. "Did something happen that made you excited?" He asked.
"Daddy, I love you." He giggled, kissing his cheek.
"I love you too. Now answer me dork." He laughed, but as he looked at Virgil as he set him in the car he saw something change in his eyes, from being super sub to almost scarily dominant.
"What if I don't want to."
"I would wanna make you " Roman smiled, getting inside the driver's side of the car.
"Oh really?"
"Yah" he said, avoiding Virgil's gaze.
"Bad kitty."
Roman looked confused "I sir. Am supposed to be the dom." He said, getting on the road now.
"Why don't we switch it up?"
Roman sighed "I'm not a good sub."
"You will be." Virgil leaned over and started to kiss and bite his neck.
Roman shivered, "h-how *ahem* how do you know" he asked, closing his legs.
"I just do kitty." Virgil smiled, moving his hand down to his thigh.
Roman tensed but didn't say anything, his leg shifted slightly.
Virgil smiled again and moved his hand up and down his thigh.
Roman forced himself to un-tense "not gonna work.."
"I'm sure it will." He moved his hand up and went underneath his shirt, rubbing his abs.
Roman shivered roughly "n-nope. In-unit gonna work. Try a-again.."
Virgil smirked and unbuckled, getting in his lap kissing and biting his neck roughly.
"V-virge! I'm driving!!!" Roman squeaked out, Virgil could feel Roman growing his own problem beneath him.
"Fine, we'll continue this at home." He got up and went back to his seat.
"K-kay." He said, rubbing his legs together, heavy breaths escaping his lips.
"You enjoyed that, didn't you?"
"N-no..." Roman said, parking the car at their house.
"Yes you did, you're growing a problem."
Roman blushed "you're seeing things.." he said, hoping he didn't have a way to prove that theory wrong.
"Oh but I felt it.."
"You were just sitting too low. "
"Sure, let's prove me right and head to the bedroom.."
"Alright. " he shrugged, his heart racing as he opened the car door and walked over To Virgil's side and picked him up.
"Good boy Roman." Virgil smiled.
"I'm the dom." He said shortly.
"Not tonight sub."
Roman sighed and walked inside, going to the room after setting Virgil down who could somehow, still walk okay.
Virgil flipped Roman over so he was hovering over him.
Roman was stiff but sighed "I'm not a damn sub." He turned them over.
"You are tonight." Virgil flipped them back over and took off Roman's shirt, handcuffing him so he couldn't turn them over again.
Roman looked confused "where Did you get these?!" He said, his first thought was Remus and Deceit's old room. His breathing went up, his abs hurting from exercising before he went to get Virgil.
"Easy, Demus' room."
"I thought so..." he sighed, making the mistake of looking up.
Virgil smiled and attacked Roman's neck.
Roman moaned, tugging at the cuffs.
Virgil stopped, "bad kitty. No touching."
Roman sighed, "fine.... But I'm not calling you Daddy." He said, not liking the look in Virgil's eyes as soon as the word daddy left his mouth.
Virgil giggled and took off the rest of both of their clothes, deciding to tease him.
Roman closed his eyes, his breathing faltering.
Virgil giggled and continued to tease him.
"S-stop teasing..." he sighed and gave up"please...?"
"Fine." Virgil went down and bit and kissed him until he was at his v-line.
Roman smiled, "m-more.." he said, his hands going into fists.
Virgil nodded and went down to his member, licking the tip teasingly.
"A-ah! H-holyyy Shhh!~" Roman squeaked.
Virgil giggled and then put Roman inside of him, humming to hear Roman's moans.
Roman's eyes went wide and he tugged at the wood bars of their bed, moaning quietly.
Virgil took his mouth off, "no, no bad kitty."
"S-sorry..." Roman apologized.
"Don't be baby!" Virgil then went inside of Roman, going as hard and as fast as he could.
Roman helped by lifting his hips with Virgil's movements.
"Good kitty."
Roman nodded, biting his lip, making himself go harder onto Virgil.
Virgil giggled and licked his neck.
This was Roman's breaking point, Virgil could see Roman flex and the veins in his arm pop out as he moaned, pulling his arms forward and breaking the bedpost, his hands now free besides the cuffs as he held onto Virgil's waist.
"Kitty, why would you break the bedpost?"
"I didn't mean to." He shrugged, he could fix it tomorrow. He didn't let Virgil speak as he forced him all the way down and hit all his sensitive spots.
"Ah~" he moaned.
Roman smiled, taking this chance to flip them over.
"Hey!"
"What?" Roman said, looking at Virgil lustfully. He started abusing that spot, lifting Virgil's legs over his shoulders to get a better angle.
"I wanted to be top!"
"I'm sorry baby, maybe gimme some warning next time." He smiled, going as fast and hard as he could, Virgil could see him flex and unflex his stomach.
"I-I did.." Virgil bit his lip.
"Not much." Roman smiled "buuuuuttt since I'm nice and I love you." He smiled, pulling out for a second.
"Put it back!"
"Hang on babe." Roman said, laying on his back "take control again baby boy"
"Nuuuuuuu!" Virgil pouted.
"Now you want Daddy back?"
"Yeah, C'mon."
Roman smiled, going back to hovering over Virgil and ramming into him.
Virgil smiled and gasped, "daddy, have you gotten bigger?"
"Yep. Told you I'm better dom." Roman smiled, going fast and hard once again, wanting Virgil to scream.
Virgil arched his back and bit his lip.
"What's my rule baby?" He asked sweetly as he hit a spot again.
Virgil arched his back even more and let out a moan.
Roman smiled, reaching down so Virgil could touch him and attacked his neck.
"A-Ah daddy~" Virgil gripped onto the sheets.
Roman smiled on his neck, biting the skin near his collar bone.
"Mmm~"
"Hey baby? What's my name?" He smiled.
"D-daddy~"
"Now. What name do you wanna scream when I hit this spot?" He said, leaning back up and putting Virgil's legs on his shoulders, hitting all of Virgil's spots.
"Mmm, daddy~"
"Then do as you wish my prince~" he hummed, grabbing his waist.
"Mmm~"
"You close baby boy~" he asked, hitting the spots harder.
"N-now I am.."
"Good~" Roman smiled, wrapping his hand around Virgil's member, moving it up and down.
"A-ah~"
Roman went faster, matching his thrusting pace.
Virgil arched his back and bit his lip.
Roman brought Virgil into a kiss as he ran his thumb across Virgil's tip.
Virgil moaned into the kiss and opened his mouth.
Roman hummed and took the chance to let his tongue explore Virgil's mouth.
Virgil smiled and his breathing went back to normal.
Roman noticed and sped up his movements.
Virgil arched his back again and moaned louder.
Roman smiled "good boy~" he purred. "Now just.tell Daddy when you're gonna finish kay?"
"Mhm.."
Roman bit his lip "oh I'm close too baby~"
Virgil nodded and bit his lip again.
Roman closed his eyes "I-In or O-Out....?"
"Stay in..."
Roman nodded, "I-I don't have long!~"
"Please daddy~"
Roman stopped moving, letting out a low moan as he finished.
"Ohh~" Virgil finally finished and his breathing went back down. Roman looked at Virgil, his eyes half open. He bent down and kissed him.
Virgil kissed back and ran his hands through his hair.
Roman moved Virgil's legs back and ran his hands up and down Virgil's waist.
Virgil lifted his head in satisfaction.
Roman pulled away from the kiss, smiling and pulling out slowly.
"I love you Daddy."
"I love you more Prince. "
"I want you to get drunk again and handcuff me to the bed."
"Maybe in a bit. You have some healing to do."
"Thanks Daddy."
"Of course kitten."
"I'm tired and in pain."
"I'm sorry, I mean iit's your fault. I did it in the beginning."
"Sorry Daddy."
"It's Not your fault. Let's get you cleaned"
"Okay Papi."
Roman laughed and picked him up, starting the bath and setting Virgil down.
"Thank you Papi."
"You're welcome."
"Good thing I don't work yet, huh?"
Roman nodded "yep"
Virgil giggled and sprinkled a little water at Roman. He was now acting like a little kid.
Roman laughed, getting in after Virgil was all set up.
"Hey daddy, welcome."
"Thanks for inviting me" Roman laughed.
Virgil smiled and went to Roman and put water on his head.
Roman's curls went flat on his head. As Virgil smiled he saw his canines grew again "they grew."
"Oh?" Virgil put a finger in his mouth and touched them, "cool." He smiled again.
Roman giggled, "careful next time you bite me."
"Ok Daddy. Daddy, I want to get out."
Roman nodded, getting out and wrapping a towel around himself.
Virgil made grabby hands at Roman, "uppies."
Roman picked him up and smiled.
Virgil giggled, "I like uppies."
"I noticed, is it because that's when you're closest to my abs?"
"Obviously Daddy."
Roman smiled, getting Virgil some clothes and him some overly tight sweatpants that good thing for Virgil showed everything clearly (insert lenny face)
Virgil blushed and poked at his pants.
"You just got done! You can't possibly want more!"
"No, your pants are super tight and I can clearly see everything."
Roman shrugged, "not like you haven't seen anything before"
"Yeah but you should put something over it when you go out of the room."
"Who Says I am. I wanna stay with my baby"
"Awe, you're sweet."
"As sugar"
"You taste like it too."
Roman blushed, "there's one thing that shouldn't taste like sugar but we're done with all that sooooo"
"Whatcha mean?"
"Nothin..." Roman blushed more.
"Please Daddy."
Roman sighed, "fine... when I finish... the white stuff.." he said, not wanting to say the word.
"Uh huh, continue."
"I don't think it tastes like sugar"
"Oh, well I do."
"When have you tasted mine?"
"Hm, I don't know."
"But you have?"
"I think so."
"Hm.. maybe I'll have to make sure you do "
"Oh, okay."
Roman laughed and layed down.
"I'd love to."
Roman blushed and held his arms out for Virgil.
Virgil smiled and collapsed into Roman, wincing a bit.
"Don't be so rough"
"Sorry."
"It's Ok."
"I'm sleepy."
"I am too. Let's sleep babe." Roman said, holding him close.
"Okie." Virgil snuggled into Roman and fell asleep.