Another Prinxiety

I promise theres only one more after this one then it's Logicality.

Virgil couldn't find anything to wear except for an extremely revealing maid outfit. At the moment he didn't really care about what he wore since the kids weren't home.
Virgil was cooking food, he was almost done as Roman came in.  His eyes went wide and he bit his lip, Virgil was facing away from him so he didn't see him come in. Roman quietly walked to Virgil, whispering "where'd you get that?" He tugged at the skirt of the outfit.
"I have no idea. I think it was a gift of some sort."
Roman chuckled, even by this small thing Virgil could hear that this outfit was a no no. "Hm.. maybe from Remus."
"Maybe." Virgil tried his best to not pay attention to Roman while he finished dinner.
Without Virgil noticing Roman undid the little bow in the back of the top. Virgil didn't notice until the little strings bounced off of his arms lightly, Roman just smiled. 
"Um wh-what are you doing?"
"Nothing. Just finish making dinner." Roman said softly, unwrapping the string from Virgil's waist. "You know.   I don't Like this dress much." 
Virgil bit his lip lightly, "sorry about that."
Roman just laughed shortly, not saying another word as he got the little ruffle part off on Virgil's chest. Right as he finished dinner and turned everything off.
"Dinners ready."
Roman turned Virgil around, making sure to keep the only inches apart. "Dinner can wait." He said as he looked down and unbuttoned the top of the outfit.
"But it'll get cold."
"Microwave and there's a stove." He said as he took his own shirt off.
"But…" Virgil's voice faltered as he saw Roman's abs again.
Roman just stood and smirked, reaching behind Virgil to undo the strings to the skirt.
Virgil just stared at Roman and kinda spaced out.
Roman smiled and took Virgil's hand and put it on his stomach. "You haven't felt in a while. Do you wanna?" He asked softly.
Virgil was pulled out of his thoughts, "huh?"
Roman simply looked where he had put Virgil's hand.
Virgil looked where Roman did and his cheeks inflamed, "o-oh.."
"I asked if you wanted to touch?" He smiled, looking at Virgil, letting go of his hand and finishing up with the skirt.
"Sorry."
Roman chuckled and let go of the skirt that fell slowly to the ground, "need help?"
"Maybe…"
Roman smiled, grabbing Virgil's hand and moving it across his abs. "they're the same ones babe. Just… better."
Virgil didn't respond and just bit his lip slightly.
Roman felt Virgil's hand tug and he let go, Virgil moving his hand on his own now.
Virgil ran his hands across Roman's abs and slowly brought up his other hand and moved them up and down his abs.
Roman shivered, he liked how Virgil was so careful with it. Without moving Virgil's hands he brought his own up to his chin and kissed him, feeling Virgil's hands still moving.
Virgil kissed back and slowly moved his hands to the top of Roman's pants.
Roman smiled in the kiss, "you can." He said, giving Virgil permission to take them off.
Virgil bit his lip before slowly taking off Roman's pants.
Roman picked Virgil up, going back to the kiss and setting him on the counter.
Virgil kissed back and ran his hands through his hair.
Roman was tall enough that he could kiss him normally even though he was on the counter. He ran his hands up and down his waist.
Virgil moaned a bit and pulled away a bit. "Why aren't we in the room?"
"Because. It's a punishment my baby~" Roman hummed, kissing his neck.
Virgil let out a shaky breath, "for what?"
"Wearing that if course."
"What?"
"The outfit."
"The maid outfit? Sorry I couldn't find anything else to wear." Virgil didn't look at Roman and bit his lip again.
Roman chuckled, "that's when you wear my shirt baby~" he purred, kissing down his body again, seeing Virgil's problem grow and he smiled.
"Mmm~ sorry..."
Roman didn't say anything as he put Virgil in his mouth, going painfully slow.
"Daddy please!"
Roman hummed, going a little faster. At this rate Virgil would have to make him. It was either that or suffer with how slow he was going.
"Faster damnit!"
Roman looked at Virgil, raising an eyebrow and without even a flinch he took Virgil in whole.
Virgil arched his back and moaned.
Roman kept doing that, going back up slowly, then slamming his head down. 
"ROMAN!~"
Roman made himself moan, right before pulling off and looking at Virgil, his amber eyes glazed over as he kissed Virgil roughly, gripping his hips rough and pulling him closer not hard enough to hurt him, letting his lust be the only thing on Roman's mind, his self control that he normally showed was out the window.
Virgil kissed back with the same passion and ran his hands through his hair.
Roman bit his lip, tugging lightly. He put one hand on Virgil's neck and the other staying on his hip as he lifted Virgil from the counter and rammed into him, lifting him up and bringing him down. 
"AH!~"
Roman smiled and bit Virgil's shoulder lightly.
"Mmm~"
Roman smiled more, then reached over and grabbed the string and lightly tied Virgil's hands behind his back.
Virgil looked at Roman and tilted his head to the side.
Roman smirked, "still apart of the punishment, I let you touch in the beginning but now.. nono."
"Okay master.."
Roman smirked, waiting till Virgil looked down to flex his stomach, making his abs more noticeable.
Virgil looked up a bit and noticed and tried to remove the string so he could touch.
Roman clicked his tongue, "no no no."
"Sorry." Virgil stopped moving.
Roman smiled, "it's Okay baby boy~" he purred, going as fast and hard as he could, sitting down to get better range.
Virgil bit his lip and arched his back, small moans coming out of his mouth, but not letting out his full ones.
Roman huffed, "don't hold back or the punishments will get worse baby"
"Sorry." Virgil let his lip go, which was bleeding a bit from him biting down so hard on it.
Roman licked the blood away, looking at Virgil, and lifted him up, slamming him down to meet his thrusts.
"Mmm~"
Roman smiled, attacking Virgil's sweet spots on his neck and inside him.
"AH! ROMAN!"
"That's right… scream my name. Let even the neighbors know who's mine." He purred against his neck, biting the dark hickeys.
"But…"
Roman just lifted his head and looked at him, "what?"
"Nevermind.."
"What babe, I'm genuinely curious." He smiled, not stopping his movements. Roman knew both of their neighbors were on vacation, Virgil didn't yet.
"Nothing, don't worry about it."
Roman stopped, and gave Virgil a look, "if it helps.. they're on vacation. Both of them. I helped them leave."
"Oh. Then it really doesn't matter."
Roman smirked and went back to his neck, continuing his old movements. 
Virgil almost held back his moans but didn't want to get a worse punishment so he screamed Roman's name.
Roman bit Virgil's neck and smiled, "you close babe?"
"Yes~"
Roman smiled and moved to Virgil's collarbone and bit and sucked on that, knowing that was more sensitive. 
"Oh god, Roman~"
Roman smiled and abused that spot and the spots inside Virgil.
"ROMAN!~" Virgil finished and breathed heavily.
Roman pulled Virgil off of him and finished, untying Virgil's hands.
Once Virgil was free he immediately touched Roman's abs.
Roman smirked, leaning back and letting him have his fun. "We have a month of this." He said, moving Virgil to lay on his chest, his hand still playing around his abs.
Virgil smiled and noticed that the string caused a little blood to come out so he removed his hands to go clean it up. He got up and went to go find a band-aid.
Roman had moved to the room, just put on some slacks, not thinking him being shirtless would be a problem so if Virgil wanted he could touch them again. 
Virgil finally found a band-aid and walked into their room, and just laid on the bed.
Roman laid down next to Virgil, wrapping his arm around him, he was happy, not wanting this month to end. 
Virgil smiled and cuddled closer to Roman and slowly fell asleep.
Roman smiled, rubbing his back lightly.
Virgil snuggled as close as he could to Roman, taking in his scent.