Prinxiety

Hey guys! Virgil and Roman have a kid named Emily, she just got her own room.

Emily was on her bed, taking a nap. 
Roman walked out, she had asked him to help her sleep. 
Virgil was seeing what clothes fit him or not.
Roman walked into the room sitting down on the bed, his shirts still super tight but he didn't Care.
Virgil was now trying on all of his pants, the shirts that fit him were in a white basket and the ones that didn't were in an orange basket.
Roman started folding the shirts in the white basket.
Virgil put on some really tight pants that made everything be seen.
Roman just stared before tearing his gaze away, he subconsciously flexed to keep him focused, a small ripping sound was heard from his shirt around his arms and back.
Virgil looked over and saw that his shirt ripped and he found one of his shirts and handed it to him.
Roman turned, his cheeks bright red, which hadn't happened in a couple years, "thanks." He smiled, taking off his ripped shirt.
Virgil just stared at Roman, he hadn't seen Roman's body since Emily was born. His cheeks inflamed.
Roman looked confused, "what?" He asked, eyeing Virgil up and down before settling on his eyes. He had forgotten that Virgil hadn't seen him shirtless yet. 
Virgil.exe has stopped working.
Roman smiled, "what's wrong?"
Virgil was pulled out of his daze. "Huh?"
"I asked what's wrong." Roman caught on and took a step toward Virgil.
Virgil took a step back. "N-nothing."
Roman got confident. "Stuttering? You must be really flustered then." He smiled and wanted to see what would happen if he took a step back.
"N-no." Virgil hid his face.
"Okay." Roman smiled, turning around facing away from Virgil, leaving the shirt off, he wanted to try another thing and he flexed.
Virgil got more flustered, "wh-what are y-you doing?"
"Folding laundry babe." He turned, smiling, his eyes amber again. 
"O-oh."
"You want me doing something different?" He asked, quietly adding, "or possibly someone." He smiled.
Virgil's whole body turned red. "N-no. Perv." He turned away with a little 'hmph' 
Roman laughed, "I know I know. I'm evil for thinking my husband's attractive." He rolled his eyes.
"Mhm." 
"Then if I'm evil you're I dunno.. something worse."
"No. You're the bad one."
Roman turned, now facing Virgil, he bit his lip. "Am I now?" He said, using his low voice Virgil liked.
"Y-yes." 
Roman walked closer, puffing his chest out and picking Virgil up. "See but I seem to know someone who is wearing extremely tight pants at the moment."
"O-oh I'm so-sorry I d-didn't realize.."
Roman smiled, deciding to tease and bit at Virgil's neck, kissing and sucking on that spot for a bit.
"Ro-Roman...she's in the other room.." Virgil held back a moan.
Roman smiled against his neck, a new idea coming to his mind. "Very true… I guess we better stop then~" he smiled, sucking one last time, getting Virgil's most sensitive spot on his neck before pulling away, setting him down and smirking, walking back to the hamper, knowing one that Emily had moved herself to now Rose's room. To where they were both sleeping. And two.. that Virgil would definitely want more.
Virgil was still really flustered but he managed to pull himself together and continued to try on pants.
Roman smiled, walking past Virgil and giving his back a little peck every time. Making sure to test Virgil's limits before he overflowed and couldn't function properly anymore. 
Virgil's legs were almost giving out and he began to grow a little problem.
Roman noticed, "maybe I should go through my clothes too." He smirked, knowing Virgil would look and lose more control. 
"M-maybe another da-day."
"But what if I rip them again?" He smiled more, adding as he walked past Virgil, keeping his voice to a deep whisper, "of course you wouldn't mind that sight… would you?" He smiled, running his hand over Virgil's trembling back as he went to his dresser.
Virgil almost gave in but he shook his head, controlling himself. "Do whatever you want."
Roman nodded, "okay." He shrugged, taking off his pants and going to grab new ones. His own problem clearly seen to Virgil through his boxers but Roman ignored it to keep teasing.
Virgil looked over and almost fell to his knees, but he used his dresser to keep himself stable.
Roman snuck a look and smirked, putting on a new pair of pants, keeping the right under his v-line. "Whatcha think?"
Virgil hesitated before looking over and getting all flustered again. He kept a strong hold onto his dresser. "G-great."
Roman nodded, taking those off and putting on a tighter pair, the ones looked like Virgil's skinny pair, they were ripped and black but they were in Roman's size.
Virgil didn't trust his legs to not give out so he didn't look. 
Roman turned again, "what about these?"
Virgil gave him a thumbs up, cause he knew that his voice would falter.
"You haven't seen them babe." Roman laughed, acting casual and like he wasn't teasing the hell out of Virgil.
"T-T-They're gr-great."
Roman smiled, "nice." He bit his lip, keeping the Jeans on, walking over to Virgil and put himself right behind him, whispering, "what's wrong kitten?"
Virgil shivered, "no-nothing.."
"Mhm. Whatever you say." He smiled, kissing the back of Virgil's neck, nipping at it before walking away.
Virgil bit his lip and his legs finally gave out and he fell to his knees.
Roman looked over, walking to him and smiling, "why kitten… I thought you were okay. " he spoke, putting a seductive tint to his voice.
"I-I am…"
Roman picked Virgil up, wrapping his legs around his waist. "Really? So if I do this…" he rubbed his waist and kissed his neck. "Isn't gonna do anything?"
Virgil shivered and his breathing increased, "n-no.."
Roman smiled on his neck, "hm.. so not this either?" He lightly grazed his tongue over Virgil's sensitive spots.
Virgil closed his eyes and bit his lip slightly, "no-nope.."
Roman smiled more, he was winning, he slid his hand up Virgil's thigh, pinning him on a wall, "not this either?" He said, shaking his hand to Virgil's area and rubbing him through his pants.
"N-no~" Virgil closed his eyes again and bit his lip more.
Roman Smiled, going a little more rough, "hm. It seems like it might but maybe if I do this too.." he bit his neck again.
"Mmm~"
Roman pulled away, looking at Virgil's shirt. "That's mine." He smiled, ripping it off, "whoops." He smiled.
Virgil squeaked a bit, he gained a more feminine body since he gave birth three times.
Roman smiled, feeling his curves, "still nothing?~" he said deeply.
"N-no…"
Roman smirked, "well.. we must change that~" he said, moving to the bed, setting Virgil down, kissing down his body.
"Th-the kids...the-they might h-hear." Virgil held back a moan.
"Vic's at a friends house… Rose and Emmy are sleeping. We got a couple hours. They're both heavy sleepers and Rose's room is on the other side of the house~" he said, continuing his kissed, grabbing the hem of Virgil's pants.
"O-oh~"
Roman smiled, looking up at Virgil for permission, nipping at his V-line.
"M-mhm.."
Roman smiled, pulling his pants down, going back up his body and kissing him.
Virgil kissed back and melted.
Roman bit Virgil's lip, lightly tugging on it.
Virgil's eyes rolled in the back of his head as he moaned.
Roman smiled, going back to the kiss, going down his chin and neck.
"Mmm~"
Roman smiled, going back to Virgil's lips, kissing him as he slid off his own pants.
Virgil kissed back and tried not to move his legs.
Roman noticed, "move your legs anywhere you want." He chuckled. 
"N-no it's fine.."
Roman made his voice deep again "I'm giving you permission~"
"I know...it's fine.."
Roman smiled, paying close attention to where Virgil's legs were twitching so he could just put them there.
Virgil tried his best to not let Roman know where he wanted more friction, but it was hard.
Roman smiled, running his hands up and down Virgil's thigh. 
Virgil arched his back and bit his lip.
He then slid his hand to Virgil's member, grabbing it lightly. "Better?" He smiled, kissing Virgil's neck.
Virgil’s breathing hitched and he started to shake a bit, melting at Roman’s touch. “M-M-Maybe..”
Roman smiled, "good." He let go and smirked, "want me in Kitten?~".
“I-If you wa-want..”
Roman smiled and slowly entered Virgil, teasing him a little.
Virgil breathed heavily when he entered, trying to hold in his moans.
"Don't Hold in babe." Roman said softly, not moving yet. 
“I’m not…”
Roman nodded and started to move very slowly.
Virgil held them in by biting the inside of his cheek and his lip.
Roman smiled, deciding to try and make it impossible to hold them in by kissing up his body. Roman's own breathing getting faster.
Virgil slowly let go of his lip and cheek, moaning slightly.
Roman smiled, going faster.
Virgil moved his head back, “hnn~”
Roman smiled, watching Virgil, before bending down, putting his head in the crook of Virgil's neck and moaning quietly just loud enough for Virgil to hear.
Virgil was kinda confused but didn’t bring it up.
Virgil didn't Mean to but he kept tightening around Roman.
Roman was getting a bit angry with Virgil and needed to punish him. Roman pulled out and got up.
‘What’re you doing?”
"Getting something. I think you know. Hands, up." 
“Oh.” Virgil didn’t listen right away cause he spaced out.
Roman looked over, "hands." He ordered.
Virgil was still in his own little world.
Roman smiled, opening the drawer and walked back over to Virgil, kissing him shortly and moving his hands up to the bedpost.
Virgil was pulled out of his thoughts, “hm?”
"You didn't do what Daddy said." He smirked, strapping Virgil in place.
“Oh, sorry.”
Roman smiled, not saying a word and ramming back into Virgil, full force.
Virgil was caught off guard and moaned loudly.
Roman smiled, "good boy." He went faster.
Virgil panted and started to sweat a lot.
Roman smirked, biting his neck. 
Virgil was getting way too heated and moaned, “Daddy~” 
Because Roman cared he reached over and turned on their smallish fan and pointed it toward Virgil, keeping him cool. He kissed the bite mark.
“Hot~”
"What's hot?"
“Daddy.”
Roman smiled, "Daddy's hot? Or just his body?" He hummed.
''Daddy.'' Virgil bit his lip.
Roman chuckled, going harder, he loved when Virgil lost all control. He knew Virgil still had some because he wasn't a moaning mess yet.
Virgil didn't pull at the cuffs, instead he just moaned.
"Sounds like music~" Roman whispered seductively in Virgil's ear, before grabbing his hips and making his body meet Roman's thrusts. "I wanna hear more."
''mmm~'' Virgil bit his lip and panted more.
Roman smirked, "good boy~" he purred in Virgil's ear, hitting his spots.
Virgil moaned Roman's name over and over.
Roman kissed down his neck. He could tell Virgil had missed everything throughout the years of Emily growing and when he couldn't because she slept in their room.
''daddy...''
Roman smirked against Virgil's neck, with how loud Virgil was getting he slowed down, reaching his own limit.
''close..''
"Me too baby boy~ me too." Roman bit his lip.
''fast...''
"Want me to go faster?"
''mhm..''
Roman smiled, for the last bit he uncuffed Virgil's hands and tossed the cuffs away. Doing as Virgil wanted and speeding back up.
Virgil was a moaning mess and he ran his hands down Roman's back, scratching him a bit.
Roman didn't mind, he was just focused on Virgil and only Virgil. He bent down and kissed him semi-roughly.
Virgil kissed back and moaned, finishing all over him.
Roman pulled out, finishing right after, he laid down next to Virgil, not stopping the kiss.
Virgil smiled into the kiss, biting his lip.
Roman chuckled and opened his mouth. 
Virgil explored his mouth, happily.
Roman put a hand behind Virgil's head, playing with his hair.
Virgil pulled away for air.
Roman looked at him and smiled, "you never know how much you missed something till you do it." He laughed.
''yeah.'' Virgil giggled.
Roman smiled, getting up and getting a rag and cleaning them off.
Virgil couldn't move at all so he let Roman do whatever he wanted.
Roman got them dressed, kissing Virgil as he yawned.