Prinxiety

Roman came home from work and started taking off his tie. "Babe I'm home!!"
Virgil was cleaning up all the rooms in another maid outfit, this one wasn't as revealing as the last but still revealed some things. "Welcome back!"
Roman smiled, "how was your-" he blushed. 
"Great. Dinner will be ready in a few minutes, I tried a new recipe today." Virgil looked at Roman and smiled.
Roman smiled, "okay.. why are you wearing another one?"
"I was bored and I found it. Not as revealing as last time so it's fine."
Roman nodded, "I see.."
"Oh and I organized everything in the house."
Roman smiled, "thanks babe." He gave Virgil a kiss. "You know you're really acting like a maid." He chuckled.
Virgil giggled, "yeah I guess so."
Roman smiled "soooo… you'll serve me?"
"Wha? Whatcha mean?" Virgil blushed.
"You know… do as I say?" He smirked, raising an eyebrow.
"Oh. Well that depends on what you want." 
"What if I suddenly get a problem or something?" He asked casually.
"Well then I don't know." 
Roman nodded, "okay baby." He said, walking to the room. 
Virgil walked to the kitchen to check on dinner, not realizing that his skirt lifted up a bit.
Roman came back out, shirtless and in ripped jeans. He stopped his movements as he saw the lifted skirt. He cleared his throat and fixed it.
Virgil squealed a bit and bumped into Roman. "Sorry."
Roman chuckled "it's fine baby"
"Okay so I made lemon chicken pasta." 
Roman nodded,  "smells great." He walked to the table which was in perfect view of Virgil, who now saw what Roman was wearing.
Virgil looked up at Roman and squeaked, then immediately looked back down. He was all shades of red.
Roman tried not to laugh and sat back.
Virgil finally calmed down and went over to Roman and sat on his lap.
Roman tensed and smiled, grabbing his waist softly, "hello handsome."
"Hi hubby."
Roman laughed, kissing Virgil's nose, resting his hand at the small of Virgil's back.
Virgil giggled and kissed Roman's cheek.
Roman turned his head as Virgil was about to kiss his cheek again, accidentally kissing him normally.
Virgil didn't mind at this point and smiled.
Roman kissed back, rubbing his back softly with just his fingertips.
Virgil practically melted at Roman's fingers, he'd never done that before.
Roman slipped his hand under the shirt to do it on his bare skin. 
Virgil squealed and almost fell off of Roman.
Roman flinched "Is that not okay?"
"Nononono it just felt kinda weird."
"Okay. Want me to continue?" He smiled, kissing Virgil's chin to his lips.
"Mhm." 
Roman smiled and continued, moving to Virgil's stomach, lightly going over that too.
Virgil moaned quietly and moved his hands to Roman's hair, running his hands through it.
Roman smiled, kissing down Virgil's neck.
Virgil moved his head back to give Roman more access as he moaned more.
Roman sucked lightly, being more soft than normal.
Virgil bit his lip and moved his head back more.
Roman smiled and faced Virgil toward him, grabbing the first button, looking at Virgil.
Virgil nodded and smiled.
Roman quickly started taking it off, tossing it to the side. 
Virgil giggled, "eager are we?"
Roman looked at him "maybe."
Virgil laughed and laid his head on Roman's shoulder.
Roman felt over Virgil's chest, then moving to his thighs, stopping at the inside of them. During this he kissed Virgil.
Virgil moaned and melted into Roman.
Roman held him and stood up, "wrap your legs around my waist." He said on Virgil's lips.
Virgil did as he was told and wrapped his legs around his waist.
Roman continued the kiss until they were in their room and he gently set Virgil down on the bed.
Virgil smiled and took off Roman's shirt.
Roman smiled, letting it fall off of his shoulders.
ssVirgil began to poke and rub his hands all over his abs.
Roman smirked, as Virgil did that Roman slipped the skirt off of Virgil's waist.
Virgil didn't notice, he was too distracted by his abs.
Roman took off his own and smiled as he slowly moved the pants to right below his v-line.
Virgil was in a trance with Roman's abs, his hands slowly drawing designs on them.
Roman chuckled and shivered, biting his lip, going back over Virgil and entering him slowly.
At this point Virgil finally noticed and moaned, moving his hands away.
Roman smiled, kissing him as he moved soft and slow. A more loving touch than needy.
Virgil kissed back and bit his lip, wanting him to go faster.
Roman knew that look and moved faster, the bed rocking slightly.
Virgil smiled and moved his head back, moaning louder.
Roman loved the sounds, going a little harder, his sense of control slowly fading.
Virgil bit his lip, almost screaming Roman's name. He loved it whenever they got to do this.
Roman put a hand on Virgil's stomach, not pushing down just as a way to touch him. He went back up, watching Virgil as he went all the way in.
"Mmm~" Virgil arched his back and bit his lip, a bit harder this time.
Roman smiled at the sight, biting his own lip as he quickly flipped Virgil over, grabbed one of his shoulders. 
Virgil shivered, he loved this the last time they did it. 
Roman was staying gentle with every touch that Virgil felt. He leaned over and kissed Virgil's neck lightly.
Virgil moaned more, leaning into Roman's touch.
Roman smiled on his neck, reaching down and holding one of Virgil's hands that gripped the sheets. "I love you so much. "
"I love you too." Virgil's hand released from the sheets.
Roman went a little faster and a little harder, running a hand through Virgil's hair.
"Oh god….mmm~" Virgil moaned, sweating a bit.
Roman smirked, "kitten liking this?"
"Mhm~"
Roman smiled, and right as he started sucking on a sweet spot he hit one inside Virgil too.
"A-ah!~"
"Scream for me baby.." Roman purred softly.
"M-mkay~"
Roman smiled and went harder this time, going into him with more force.
"ROMAN!~" Virgil started to shake a bit and sweat more.
Roman smirked, he didn't even need to ask if Virgil was close. He pulled all the way out and rammed back in. "Are you gonna finish?" Roman smiled, whispering the words in Virgil's ear. 
"S-soon~"
Roman smirked and licked Virgil's neck lightly, he was on cloud nine. His heart was racing with every thrust he did into Virgil, "I wanna see your face again" he said as he flipped Virgil around and kissed him again, making sure every inch of their bodies were touching. He held both of Virgil's hands, acting like Virgil's body was something he needed to discover. 
Virgil kissed back and moaned, his hands wrapped around Roman's. He loved this more than any of the other times they'd done it.
Roman licked Virgil's lip, asking for entrance. All while he brought Virgil's hands to his hair, liking it when Virgil felt the need to tug a bit.
Virgil opened his mouth and tugged at Roman's hair, wanting to make the kiss deeper.
Roman smiled into the kiss, letting his and Virgil's tongues fight for dominance.
Virgil's tongue fought as hard as it could before it failed. 
Roman chuckled and held Virgil's face in his hands, turning his head to make the kiss deeper.
Virgil smiled and leaned into Roman's hands, finding this to be their best yet.
Roman pulled away to breathe, looking into Virgil's eyes.
Virgil looked into Roman's eyes and smiled.
Roman smiled back, lifting Virgil's legs to his shoulders, holding onto his thighs as he abused his spots.
"Oh~" 
Roman smiled, biting his lip and moaning quietly as Virgil tightened around him. "D-damn.." 
Virgil arched his back and became his moaning mess self.
Roman moaned, he was getting closer but he didn't Want to finish before Virgil.
Virgil was close, he motioned for Roman to go a bit harder.
Roman happily complied, going harder on those spots.
"ROMAN!~" Virgil moaned as he finished.
Roman pulled out and finished right after. 
Virgil smiled. "I love you."
"I love you more." Roman sighed, "that was different." He chuckled. "A. Good different I think."
"Yeah, I loved it."
"I did too."
"Great."