Prinxiety

Roman had just gotten home from work, he plopped onto the couch after yelling "babe! I'm hhhoooommmeee!"
Virgil was trying to hide his new body and put his hair into a hat and put on very baggy clothes before walking out of their room, "welcome back babe." 
"Hey… wait. Why're you wearing baggy clothes? You never wear baggy clothes unless they're mine."
"I wanted to be comfortable." 
"In a hat too?"
"Yeah, I wanted to try it on." 
"Hmmm.." Roman obviously didn't believe that second part. Virgil never wore hats. He got up and walked over to Virgil.
"Um hi." Virgil took a step back. 
Roman looked at him, listening to his voice "wait… speak again."
Virgil looked at him and turned his head to the side, worry taking over him. 
"Please?" Roman begged softly.
Virgil cleared his throat and tried to make his voice sound like his usual one. "Hi." 
Roman heard it though, it was higher pitched but he pretended nothing happened and shrugged, "guess I'm going crazy. What's for dinner babe?"
"I haven't actually made anything." 
That's when Roman really caught on, "I see… hey Virgil?"
"Hm?" 
Roman walked up and hugged Virgil from behind, testing his theory, "isn't that my hat from like three years ago that you said was WAYY too big?
"Um maybe." 
Without any warning Roman grabbed it, taking it off of Virgil's head.
Virgil's eyes went wide and he put his hands over his head. 
Roman didn't look shocked he just smiled, "move your hands baby."
Virgil slowly moved his hands away and looked down. 
Roman cupped the side of his face, "what's wrong?"
"Nothing.." 
"Nuh uh… tell me please."
Virgil took Roman's hand off his face and took off the jacket, revealing his bra that his mom left. 
Roman froze but kept his genuine smile, "gorgeous."
"No it's not." 
"Yes you are."
"No.." 
Roman cupped his cheeks again, rubbing his thumb over his skin lightly, "trust me when I say… you're stunning."
"No I'm not." 
"Virgil. Look at me."
Virgil slowly looked at Roman, his eyes were filled with tears. 
Roman smiled again, "does it look like I love you any less. Am I running for the hills? Oh! Or maybe I don't Wanna kiss you at this moment." He smiled, doing as he normally did and held onto Virgil's waist.
"N-No.." 
"Exactly. To me you're just as amazing as before." He smiled, kissing his forehead softly.
Virgil sniffed, "sorry.."
Roman lifted his chin, "it's okay my love." He sighed, kissing Virgil softly.
Virgil kissed back and a tear ran down his face. 
Roman whipped it away, picking Virgil up to make it easier.
Virgil wrapped his legs and arms around him. 
Roman was gentle as he held Virgil, walking to their room, using one hand to undo his tie.
Virgil was kinda scared, even though they did this a lot he didn't know how Roman was going to react to his body. 
Roman had full confidence that Virgil was gonna be gorgeous. And if not so what? He loved Virgil for who he was. 
Virgil pulled away for a bit and just looked down. 
"What's wrong?" Roman asked, holding Virgil closer, he walked to the bed and gently laid Virgil down.
"What if….if you don't like what you see?" 
"I will. And If not. You're lucky I don't give a damn about looks."
Virgil looked at Roman and sighed, "sorry.." 
Roman smiled. "Why are you saying sorry, my beautiful prince." He asked, kissing Virgil's cheek.
"I don't know.." 
"Do you want to do this?"
"Yeah, it'll help me take my mind off...things." 
Roman knew that look and immediately brought Virgil into a kiss.
Virgil tensed before kissing back and relaxing. 
Roman kissed down his chin and neck, only stopping to take off the rest of their clothes and look at Virgil, "as I thought…. Gorgeous."
Virgil got even more self conscious and covered himself. 
Roman kissed him again, holding his hands and moving them away from his body.
Virgil tried to move his hands back, but he was too weak. 
Roman didn't Notice his tugging but wasn't forcing his hands to stay there, "I love you. No matter what you look like, no matter your mental state. Nothing. I love you for who you are."
"But why?" 
"Because, it… it's hard to explain. Why do you love me?"
"I don't know." 
"Exactly my love. IIt's hard to explain why I love you.. I just do." He said before kissing Virgil.
Virgil kissed back. 
Roman held onto his waist sliding his hand up and down it.
Virgil moved his hands to Roman's neck. 
Roman smiled, kissing his neck.
Virgil moved his head back and breathed heavily.
Roman sucked on a spot and bit it lightly.
Virgil moaned quietly.
Roman hummed and went down his body, stopping at his area and looking at him.
Virgil looked at Roman and nodded.
Roman closed his eyes and licked softly, his heart pounding inside his chest.
Virgil sucked in a breath and moaned.
Roman smiled and went faster.
Virgil moaned louder and arched his back.
Roman went back up Virgil's body, kissing his neck and collarbone as he entered him.
Virgil moaned even louder and sucked in a breath.
Roman smiled and went harder.
"Mmm~"
Roman smiled and kissed him as he hit a spot.
"R-Roman~"
Roman started abusing that spot.
Virgil moved his head back and screamed his name.
Roman smiled and went faster and harder.
Virgil screamed his name over and over until he finished. 
Roman pulled out and finished right after, "I love you baby. So so much."
"I love you too."