Demus

Remus was cleaning his room, he was currently bent over the bed trying to reach over and tuck in the sheets.
Deceit came in, quietly and smiled. Closing and locking the door, he then walked up to where Remus was and moved so his area was right on his ass.
Remus squeaked, "hey Dee baby." He smiled, he was wearing short shorts and a tight shirt because it was hot in the house.
"Hey. Whatcha doing?" 
"Makin' the bed." He giggled, turning around so he could see Deceit before turning back and practically laying down, pushing his ass more against Deceit.
Deceit laughed and pushed him off. "It's too hot for that."
Remus giggled, "I didn't mean to! You sir are the one who got all close and personal." He smiled as he stayed in the same position, getting on the bed to fix it, by mistake Remus put his ass right under Deceit's face.
Deceit smirked and put his hands up Remus' shirt. 
Remus shivered and laughed, mimicking Deceit's voice as best he could. "I thought it was too hot for that."
"It is." Deceit then moved one hand to Remus' area, rubbing fast and then backing away to sit on a chair in Remus' room.
Remus moaned quietly, sitting on the bed and looking at Deceit.
Deceit looked over, smiling. "Yes?" 
Remus pouted, "meanie.."
"Do you want me to do it?" 
Remus nodded, "duuuhhhh." 
"Well I'm not gonna." Deceit got up and slowly went to the door, unlocking it and opening it.
Before he could leave Remus grabbed his arm, yanking him back into the room as he closed and locked the door again, "that's not nice….Daddy" Renus smiled, trying out a new name.
"Daddy huh?" 
Remus nodded and sat Deceit back down, getting on his lap, Deceit's area back against his ass. 
Deceit laughed and shook his head. 
Remus knew exactly what would work, he slowly moved his hips, grinding against Deceit.
Deceit got that look in his eyes again and ever so slowly brought his hand down and rubbed Remus.
Remus smirked, having that same look as he moved faster, biting his finger lightly.
Deceit brought his other hand and moved up his shirt again.
Remus smiled and took it off, slowly as he slowed his hips down too.
"You know, you're a pain sometimes."
Remus giggled, leaning down slightly to whisper, "yeah… but Deceit Jr. Seems to enjoy it." He smirked.
"He might but I won't." Deceit picked Remus up and put him on the floor. 
Remus pouted, trying one last time. "But today is our three month babe…" he looked down, playing with the carpet.
Deceit bent down to his level. "Is it now? I didn't think it was, isn't it tomorrow?" 
"N-no… it's today…" Remus looked at his phone, a picture of Deceit as his lock screen. "Oh…please… just even a little…" Remus whined, shifting slightly, "I need my Daddy's care…"
"Just a little." 
Remus smiled again, "okay." He stood up and walked to Deceit.
Deceit smiled a bit and moved back a bit. 
Remus giggled, "oooohhh." He sighed and went to the bed.
Deceit laughed and walked to the bed as well. 
Remus layed down, holding his hands above his head, "do anything please…" he smiled.
"Okay." Deceit moved Remus' hands back down and hovered over him. 
Remus smiled and put his hands in Deceit's hair. 
Deceit smiled and moved down a bit so he could attack Remus' neck.
Remus moaned quietly, turning his head to the side slightly to give Deceit more room. He tugged on Deceit's hair lightly, wanting more.
Deceit smiled and licked where he attacked. He then moved one of his hands to Remus' area and rubbed it slowly. 
Remus bit his lip, "Daddy~" he moaned.
Deceit smiled more and rubbed faster.
Remus' moans got louder, he arched his back "M-More!~"
Deceit laughed and rubbed even faster.
Remus' hands moved to the sheets, he didn't want to hurt Deceit. He grabbed the sheets, shaking roughly, he screamed Deceit's name.
Deceit smiled even more and rubbed Remus' area as fast as he could.
Remus screamed louder, shaking more violently as he tried to tell Deceit that he was close.
Deceit knew that Remus was close and he kept his movements but he went up a bit to kiss him.
Remus' hands went to the back of his neck and the end of his hair, pulling Deceit closer.
Deceit smiled and bit Remus' lip as his movements got even faster than he thought that he could.
Remus moaned in the kiss, scratching at Deceit's back and grabbing his hair, he moved his hips with Deceit's hand as he finished with one last scream of Deceit's name.
Deceit smiled and pulled away, stopping his movements. 
Remus smiled but it wasn't a complete smile, he still wanted more. He wanted all of Deceit. "Thank you."
"You're welcome babe." 
Remus smiled as there was a knock on the door, "ey lovebirds! Dinners ready." Roman yelled, since Deceit was preoccupied Roman had made the lasagna. 
"Thanks, we'll be out in a second!" Deceit yelled back.
Remus blushed as a wave of giggles left him.
"Finding something funny?" Deceit asked, smiling.
Remus just nodded, "he heeaaarrddd." He said as his giggles turned into full laughter.
"So? Him and Virgil are bound to do it sooner or later." 
Remus smiled, his laughter slowly coming down, "mhm!" He nodded, "they both want it but I'm guessing Virgey Is a little scared so he told Roman no. Knowing him." He smiled more.
"Yeah, but he'll ease up to Roman and they'll finally do it."
"And when they do we'll know cause they'll both be all smiley and stuff cause endorphins and all that jazz." He giggled.
Deceit laughed, "true. By the way you might wanna change your pants." 
Remus sighed, "I know I know." He laughed as he got up and changed. Once he was done he took Deceit's hand, "wait… you might wanna take care of your… problem"
"It's fine." 
Remus rolled his eyes, "okayyy." He smiled, walking out of the room.
Deceit followed and grabbed Remus' hand.
Remus smiled as he sat down and started eating after he dished himself up.
Deceit dished himself up and sat next to Remus.
Virgil didn't grab any food, he wasn't hungry. 
Roman grabbed a little but he wasn't hungry either, his mind was elsewhere.
Deceit didn't eat all of his food, he just stared and smiled at Remus. 
Remus didn't seem to notice much, he was hungry, he had seconds before he noticed Deceit staring, he smiled back as he finished and got up to put his dishes in the sink, along with everyone else's.

As much as I love you my lovely readers. You have to wait until tomorrow to get your smut wish! 💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤