Remile!

All bottoms are now girlies!!!

Emile was just barely waking up, smiling at Remy before getting out of his grasp to go to the bathroom to get ready for the day. When he turned on the light and looked in the mirror he screamed and jumped back. 
Remy launched up "Emile!? What's wrong bab- oohh.." 
Emile looked at Remy, "what happened?!" He was clearly freaking out. 
Remy came closer, "maybe it's Cause of that extra chromosome you told me about."
"Maybe." 
"I honestly like it" he whispered, looking at his new body.
Emile looked at him a bit confused and kissed his cheek. 
Remy smiled, holding Emile's waist, feeling it.
Emile giggled slightly, "weirdo."
"Well. Can you blame me? My husband is now a hella attractive wife."
Emile blushed and laid his head on his chest. 
Remy held him, "your skin is softer."
"Really?" 
"Yeah…" Remy said, kissing Emile's neck.
Emile squealed and blushed even more. 
Remy smirked and slowly put his hand up Emile's shirt, making sure there was enough time for Emile to tell him to stop.
Emile shivered and hid his red face. 
Remy smiled sweetly, "don't hide from me.." he said as his hand slid up  his stomach.
Emile slowly uncovered his face and looked at Remy. 
Remy looked back "if at any time you want me to stop. Tell me immediately."
"Okay." 
Remy nodded, his eyes flickering down as he found Emile's new chest.
Emile blushed even more, he'd always known that Remy was a bit of a perv. 
Remy looked up once more, asking with his eyes if he could continue.
"Y-Yeah.."
He nodded and felt them slowly, his hand shaking lightly. 
Emile bit his lip slightly, it was a new feeling and he kinda liked it. 
Remy saw and continued, squeezing them lightly.
Emile squealed and was tomato red. 
"Do you like that or no?" He asked, making sure he wasn't hurting him.
"I-I like it.."
Remy nodded, moving his hands away, taking off his shirt before doing Emile's, freezing slightly. "Wow.." he smiled.
Emile blushed even more and hid them by crossing his arms.
Remy looked back up, his own cheeks red.
"Perv.." Emile muttered under his breath.
Remy chuckled, "but do you want me to stop?"
"No.."
Remy laughed, kissing Emile, "the move your arms." He said between small kisses.
Emile kissed back and slowly moved his arms away.
Once they were moved he picked Emile up, still keeping their lips connected.
Emile wrapped his legs around Remy's waist and his arms around his neck.
Remy laid Emile back down on their bed, hovering over him.
Emile unwrapped himself from Remy and looked up at him.
Remy smiled, kissing his neck lightly. 
Emile moved his head to give Remy more access.
Remy found one of Emile's sweet spots and stayed there for a minute. Wanting his next move to remain unknown and a surprise.
Emile squeaked a bit and moaned.
Remy smiled, kissing and nipping down until he got to Emile's collarbone.
Emile arched his back and bit his lip.
After a while of being there Remy looked up, moving down more to one of Emile's new additions and kissed it lightly.
Emile moaned more, a bit louder than before.
Remy smiled and kept looking up, he put the bud in his mouth and sucked lightly, just to see what Emile would do.
Emile bit his lip and moaned even more, his breathing got heavier and faster.
Remy smiled and sucked just a little bit more rough.
Emile's hands gripped onto the sheets. "Oh my~"
Remy chuckled, licking what was in his mouth again to see what would happen. His eyes glued to Emile.
"Remy~" 
Remy removed his mouth and kissed lower down his body again till he got to Emile's pants, looking up.
Emile nodded, his breathing going faster each second. 
Remy nodded, taking off his pants and boxers, his breath catching slightly, he tossed the clothes on the other side of the room. He held Emile's thigh and looked up again this time as a "are you sure I can?"
"Y-Yes.."
Remy nodded, kissing down Emile's thighs to his area, looking up once more before licking it once.
"Remy~" Emile sucked in a breath and bit his lip. 
Remy held onto Emile's thighs, continuing the action, speeding up.
"REMY!~" 
Remy moved his hands, closing his eyes as he took off his own pants, standing up and smiling at Emile.
Emile looked at Remy and smiled slightly.
"Um.. which one…?" He asked awkwardly, asking where he should go in.
"I don't know…"
Remy nodded, "okay. Whatever I find first then" he smiled, leaning down and kissing his neck again as he pushed into Emile, going into the top one and sucking in a breath. "Oohhh that's tight oooohhh myyy."
Emile moaned and moved his head back. 
Remy stayed for a minute before moving slowly.
"Ohhhhhh~"
Remy started to speed up, biting his lip.
Emile moaned louder, trying his best to not to scream again.
"You don't need to hold back, there's a reason I chose to live somewhere where the houses are more spread out." He huffed, going harder.
"Oh god...REMY!~" 
Remy smiled, moving slightly faster.
"Mmm~"
Remy went all the way in and found a spot.
Emile sucked in a breath of air and bit his lip.
Remy smiled and hit that spot again, abusing it. Going harder every time he hit it.
Emile scratched his back and screamed his name until he finished.
Remy did shortly after too, laying down beside Emile.
Emile looked over at Remy and smiled. 
"Sorry if I got too carried away.." Remy blushed.
"It's okay love."
Remy kissed his forehead "good."
Emile smiled and got up to get dressed.