Remile!

Emile was in their room covered in every blanket in their house, trying to get warm.
Remy had just gotten home from getting them some coffee. As soon as he walked in the door the scent of Emile's heat smacked him in the face. He chugged his coffee and put Emile's ice one in the fridge, as he walked up the stairs he started taking his shirt off. 
With each step that Remy took Emile was getting hotter, he slowly started to take off some blankets.
When Remy got to the door he had his jacket in the hallway of the steps, his shirt at the top of them and he had his sunglasses in hand.
Emile was whimpering quietly and curled up into a ball.
All Remy did was lift his chin lightly and kiss him.
Emile kissed back, his tail was wagging and his ears twitched.
Remy took off the blankets that surrounded Emile.
Emile latched onto Remy and purred.
Remy held onto Emile by his waist, deepening the kiss.
Emile smiled into the kiss and moaned a bit. 
Remy started to take off Emile's shirt.
Emile whimpered a bit from the cold air and snuggled into Remy.
Remy held him as he stood and took off the rest of their clothes. Going back to bring him into a soft kiss.
Emile kissed back and bit his lip.
Remy opened his mouth, letting Emile roam his mouth. 
Emile gladly let his tongue roam Remy's mouth, his purring got louder.
Remy grabbed Emile's lower back and pulled him closer, laying them down as he grabbed his thighs, pulling away from the kiss for a second "in?"
"Pwease?" 
Remy nodded, entering him slowly, kissing his neck as he did.
"Mmm~" Emile arched his back and whimpered slightly, he wanted kisses. "Kissy.."
Remy gladly reached back up and kissed Emile.
Emile kissed back, almost needily.
Remy bit his lip, tugging slightly, running his hand through Emile's hair as he went faster.
Emile moaned louder and opened his mouth, moving his hands to Remy's back, scratching lightly.
Remy took this time to roam Emile's mouth, getting closer, he drifted from going harder to speeding up.
"REMY!~" Emile scratched his back more. 
Remy smiled, holding onto Emile's hips to add more force.
"Ah~"
Hearing that Remy almost lost control, getting closer with each of his thrusts as he went as fast and hard as he could.
"Close…" 
"Me too.." Remy panted, closing his eyes, resting his head on Emile's shoulder.
Emile ran his hands through Remy's hair and his ears twitched even more.
Remy reached up and touched one of them lightly. 
"Mmm~"
Remy smiled as he shook lightly, he sucked on Emile's neck, biting and kissing any marks that appeared.
Emile started to shake violently, he was really close.
Remy pulled all the way out and back in full force. 
Emile moaned and finished. 
Remy pulled out and did the same with a loud moan of Emile's name. 
Emile smiled and curled up to Remy.
Remy rubbed his thumb on Emile's shoulder lightly.
Emile’s ears went down slightly as he purred.
Remy kissed him on the head and yawned.
Emile snuggled into Remy more and slowly fell asleep.