Last one for a minute (Prinxiety)

Virgil had a bit of a rough day so he drank a lot. And went over his limit, now he was going to find Roman. “Roman?” He called.
Roman was on the couch, looking actually pretty adorable instead of his usual sexiness. "Virgey?" He smiled. He was drunk but on wine which made him super lovey.
Virgil went over to Roman and bit his lip slightly.
Roman didn't seem to catch on and grabbed Virgil's hand, pulling him closer and on his lap, facing him.
Virgil smiled and kissed him.
Roman happily kissed back, holding his waist lightly. Still not realizing what Virgil wanted. 
Virgil smiled into the kiss and started to grind onto Roman, getting him to catch on.
Roman whimpered, showing he got it, now moving Virgil's hips as well, pushing him down slightly harder, moaning quietly at the friction.
Virgil laughed and went a bit faster, which made Roman moan a bit louder.
Roman pulled away from the kiss, tilting his head back and moaning "oohh sh-shit~"
Virgil took this as an opportunity to get back at him for a few nights ago and went to his neck, doing the same things he did.
"A-Ah~" Roman moaned, grabbing Virgil's hair, his hips moving without him meaning to.
Virgil smirked on his neck, “want more?”
Roman nodded, "y-yeah baby…" he muttered.
Virgil got off of his lap and pulled Roman to the bedroom. Acting like Roman and doing exactly what he usually does. Instead of Roman going inside of him, he went inside of Roman.
Roman was confused and hissed in pain before moaning quietly, his moans echoing in the room.
Virgil loved his moans, the more he moaned the harder and faster he went.
Roman gripped the sheets, flexing his arms and stomach.
Virgil attacked his neck again and slowly went lower.
Roman closed his eyes,  arching his back "oh damn Virgil is this how you feel~" he moaned out.
“All the time.”
Roman smiled, reaching up and tugged Virgil to his lips, kissing him as he moaned again. 
Virgil reached over and grabbed the handcuffs, moving Roman’s hands to the bedpost. “You aren’t in control here.” 
Luckily for both of them the bedpost was now metal so Roman physically couldn't break it. Roman whined, closing his eyes.
Virgil laughed and continued his movements, using all his strength to go as fast and hard as he could, the alcohol made him a bit stronger than he used to be.
Roman moaned, his hands in fists as he tugged on the cuffs, arching his back. "Mmm~" he bit his lip.
Virgil smiled, “pull all you want you’re not gonna touch.”
Roman looked at Virgil, his face begging and he looked absolutely helpless, he bit his lip.
“Nononono.” Virgil cupped his face, “no touchy.”
Roman leaned into his touch, "o-okay kitten…" Roman nodded, using his normal nickname for Virgil, not used to him being on top.
“Good Daddy.” Virgil kissed him, giving him at least a bit of control when they kissed.
Roman moaned, biting Virgil's lip.
Virgil opened his mouth, his movements getting a bit faster.
Roman opened his own and made his tongue roam Virgil's mouth right before pulling away, moaning out "h-harder!~" 
Virgil nodded and went a bit harder.
Roman moaned louder, his voice cracking "V-Virgil!~"
Virgil smirked, “getting close Daddy?”
Roman nodded, "m-mhm."
“Good.”
Roman tugged at the cuffs some more.
“Once, kitten gets close then Daddy will be released, kay?”
Roman nodded, "o-okay."
Virgil smiled then destroyed Roman until he was close, he then released Roman and threw the cuffs aside.
Roman was a moaning mess, sweating and panting.
A few minutes later Virgil was really close to finishing, but he wanted Roman to finish before he did. 
Roman shook heavily, "V-Virgil!~" he screamed, he needed one more big thing to push him over the edge.
Virgil pulled out fully before ramming into him, full force.
With that Roman screamed more and finished on both of their stomachs, biting his lip and clawing at Virgil's back. 
Virgil finished inside of Roman and pulled out, laying down next to Roman.
Roman panted and turned, kissed Virgil, his breathing still fast.
Virgil kissed back, smiling that he got to be top for once.
Roman pulled away, looking at Virgil, the alcohol had faded for a while now, "I guess I wouldn't mind that again…"
Virgil laughed, the alcohol was just wearing off. “Really?’
Roman blushed, "mhm.."
“Great, me too.”
Roman laughed,  kissing Virgil again.
Virgil kissed back, smiling more.
Roman pulled back hugging him softly.
Virgil giggled and hugged back.
Roman fell asleep shortly after.
Virgil laughed quietly and ran his hands through his hair before slowly falling asleep after a while.