Prinxiety

In the basement Roman and Virgil were practicing fighting with knives one on one.
Virgil was sweating but he didn't dare take off his jacket. 
Roman on the other hand had gladly taken off his light jacket.
Virgil grew a bit pink but didn't let that distract him as he was about to win. 
Roman noticed and used that slight moment of stun to get back the upper hand, taking one of Virgil's knives out of his hands.
Virgil sighed and used his elbow and jabbed it into Roman's stomach, getting his knife back. 
Roman smiled, "using my own tactic against me. Nice job Emo." Roman said,  dodging another swing from Virgil.
"Thanks." Virgil then moved behind Roman and kicked him to the floor. 
Roman fell and laughed, grabbing Virgil and flipping him over, pinning him down, now on top of him, his arms pinning Virgil's down, same with his legs.
"Hi?" Virgil's face was bright pink.
"Hey." Roman smiled, taking all of Virgil's knives and getting up. "I win." He held his hand out for Virgil to take. "We can be done for today."
"Uh huh sure you do." Virgil took Roman's hand.
Roman laughed and helped him up, "c'mon Emo." Roman winked at him playfully, not letting go of his hand as they walked upstairs. Subconsciously Roman rubbed Virgil's knuckles softly.
Virgil was beet red and tried his best to hide it. 
Roman took a deep breath in, "hey Emo… I gotta say somethin.."
"Hm?" 
Roman turned toward Virgil, his cheeks bright red, "I um…. Crap…. Um.."
"Just spill it."
Roman sighed, "FINEILIKEYOUANDIKNOWYOUPROBABLYDON'TLIKEMEBUTIDON'TWANNATHINKABOUTTHAT!!!" He said in a rush.
"Wait, you like me?" Virgil's face turned even redder.
"Yeah…" Roman looked down, he knew it was a lot more than like, he loved Virgil. 
"Oh." Virgil brought Roman into a hug.
Roman hugged back immediately, holding Virgil close.
Virgil hesitated before lifting his head up and going on his tiptoes and kissed him. 
Roman tensed but kissed back, pulling Virgil closer.
Virgil smiled and wrapped his arms around Roman's neck.
Roman picked Virgil up, walking to his room.
Virgil giggled and made the kiss deeper as he made sure that he didn't fall.
Roman moved his hands to Virgil's upper thigh, not knowing if he could put them on his ass or not and he didn't want to scare or make Virgil uncomfortable.
Virgil moved Roman's hands to his ass.
Roman smiled, walking into the room, closing the door, pushing Virgil up against it.
Virgil's breathing hitched and he pulled away. "Sorry.."
"For what?" Roman smiled, kissing his cheek and to his neck.
"Um I can't do this." 
Roman looked at Virgil, nodding onc and setting him down, "perfectly understandable. Sorry." He said, his smile never leaving his lips.
"Sorry." 
Roman smiled, running his thumb over Virgil's cheek, "it's okay, I love you no matter what."
Virgil smiled, "I love you too." 
Roman kissed his head softly.
Virgil smiled more and hugged him. 
Roman hugged back, "hey um...you wanna sleep in here tonight?"
"Sure." 
Roman smiled. "Okay. Let's go back out, I think Dee is making lasagna!!!" Roman sniffed the air.
Virgil laughed, "okay." 

*Time skip to when Virgil shows what happened to his arms*

Virgil took a deep breath before knocking on Roman's door. Hoping he was awake. 
Roman of course was, "come in." He said as he got his next gun to clean.
Virgil nodded and opened his door, awkwardly walking in. 
"Hey babe." Roman smiled.
"Hey um I gotta show you something.." 
Roman raised his eyebrow, "sure." He set the gun down next to him.
"Um.." Virgil slowly lifted up his sleeves and showed it to Roman. 
Roman gasped slightly before launching up and holding Virgil. "I'm so sorry baby."
Virgil was shocked that he did this and smiled slightly. "It's fine."
Roman let go but didn't move back much, their faces an inch apart. "No it's not babe. I'm so sorry that you ever had to go through that."
"I'm okay, I'm still living." 
Roman smiled, "thank the damn heavens." He laughed.
Virgil giggled, "yeah." 
Roman's face changed and it became more soft, "I'm so glad you came into my life." He smiled, putting his hand on either side of Virgil's face.
"Awe, so am I." Virgil smiled and blushed.
Roman smiled and kissed Virgil softly.
Virgil giggled and kissed back.
Roman kept him close but didn't make any sexual moves. 
Virgil smiled and pulled away. "I love you."
Roman smiled as well, "I love you more."
"I love you the most."
Roman chuckled, "whatever you say."
"Mhm." 

Next chapter is once again slight smut! But do not fear! For smut is coming (hehe GoT references! Winter is coming!!)