Logicality

Logan just came home from work and actually had a good day, finally. “Babe, I’m home.”
Patton was in their room, currently bent over, cleaning under their bed, "HEY LOGIE!" he called, the kids were with everyone else's at camp.
Logan dropped off his bag on the little couch near the front door and walked to their room, seeing Patton and went to his dom mode. “Whatcha wearing?” He started to take off his tie and unbutton his shirt.
Patton didn't notice, "do you like it? I found it in the closet." Patton giggled.
“I do, but it’s a bit...revealing.”
Patton still didn't move, he bent down further, "is it?"
“Yes baby boy.”
Patton's skirt lifted slightly, showing he wasn't wearing any boxers, for him they got too itchy, "I can't reach iiittt! Wait! Nevermind!" He giggled, not noticing.
Logan laughed and his voice dropped a bit, “going commando?’
"Oh yeah sorry… they got all itchy and icky." He smiled, standing back up, still not facing Logan as he leaned over and fixed one of the posters next to their bed.
Logan walked up behind him and kissed the back of his neck, nipping at it a bit. 
Patton squeaked, accidentally bumping into Logan's area and blushing madly.
Logan smiled and went to kiss the side of his neck, slowly taking off Patton’s shirt without him noticing.
Patton gripped the poster, whimpering slightly.
Logan removed Patton’s hands from the poster and moved them down, teasing him a bit by grinding on him with his pants still on.
"A-ah~" Patton moaned quietly, moving his hips up and down, feeling Logan get bigger and blushed.
Logan smirked against his neck, making dark hickeys and stopped his movements. 
Patton meaner quietly again, continuing his movements, if anything going a little faster.
Logan laughed and took off the rest of Patton’s shirt. 
Patton shivered and rushed, putting Logan inside him, moving on his own.
Logan pulled Patton off, “a bit needy are we?”
Patton whined, looking at Logan, hearts practically filling his eyes, "been a-a long time… your kitten needs his master…" he blushed, biting his lip.
“It has been years.” Logan cupped Patton’s face.
Patton looked at Logan, his hair was slightly in his deep blue eyes. Patton smiled as best he could, his lips parted slightly.
Logan smiled and kissed Patton.
Patton kissed back, running a hand through Logan's raven black hair.
Logan slowly moved his hands down to Patton’s skirt and took it off.
Patton shivered, lifting his legs one by one so Logan could take it off.
Logan smiled and took his skirt off, throwing it to the side. He then pushed Patton onto the bed, hovering over him. “Bad idea wearing that outfit, now you’re gonna get punished~” Logan purred in his ear.
Patton bit his lip "o-okay… I'm s-sorry…"
Logan kissed down his body, biting it here and there not replying to Patton. 
Patton whined, getting more needy. Keeping his hands still, not wanting the cuffs. "Ngh~"
Logan noticed and lifted his head up. “Don’t whine if you don’t want the cuffs to come out.”
"O-okay… please more…" Patton asked nicely, trying his best to not whine.
“There’s a good boy.” Logan got up and stripped, a bit faster than usual. He then went back to Patton and slowly went in.
Patton smiled as Logan entered him. "A-ah… mmm~" Patton moaned, being more vocal than normal.
Logan smiled and started to move a bit.
Patton gripped the sheets, lifting his head up, arching his back a little. 
Logan very slowly started to go a bit faster and harder, attacking his neck. 
"A-ah~ dang it g-give it to m-me!~" Patton moaned, still not moving his hands though he wanted to, desperately.
"You can move your hands baby boy." Logan laughed and went faster and harder.
Patton's hands immediately went to Logan's back as he screamed Logan's name.
Logan smiled and kissed Patton, roughly.
Patton kissed back, moving his hips in circles with Logan's thrusts. Moaning everything he would bump into one of his sweet spots.
Logan whispered in Patton’s ear, “Are you gonna scream for your Master?”
Patton nodded, "mhm." He shut his eyes and turned his head away from Logan.
“Good boy. You know that outfit is going to go in the fire.” 
"W-why?"
“Cause that outfit is a no-no.”
"O-oh…. I don't want it in the fire though…"
“Why not?”
"Cause it's Comfy.." he pouted.
“But if you wear it again you’ll get an even worse punishment.”
"I'll only wear it for you… I promise." Patton moaned quietly.
“Nononono.”
"Why….? You seemed to like it…. Did I read into that wrong…" Patton closed his eyes, arching his back as Logan hit a spot. "A-AH!!!"
“This is a punishment.” Logan smiled and hit the spot harder.
"I-I like this one!!!" Patton screamed.
“Hmm?”
"T-this one feels good." Patton bit his finger.
“It does?’
Patton just nodded.
Logan smiled and lightly licked his neck.
Patton shivered, moaning quietly, obviously holding back.
“Don’t hold back~”
Patton didn't do anything. He didn't want to bother the neighbors.
“The neighbors aren’t home.”
"I-I saw them y-yesterday."
“They left this morning.”
"Oh.." now Patton was out of excuses.
“Can’t hold back.”
Patton bit his lip arching his back slightly.
Logan smiled and destroyed Patton until he was finished.
Patton didn't scream, he didn't Mean to but he didn't Scream.
“No screaming huh?”
Patton looked at Logan. "I'm sorry."
“Why aren’t you screaming?”
"I-I don't know…"
Logan got an idea and lifted Patton’s legs over his shoulders and hit all of his spots directly.
Patton smiled, his eyes rolling back, scratching Logans back. 
Logan smiled and abused all of his sensitive spots.
"LOGAN!~ R-RIGHT TH-THERE!! NGGGHH!"
“That’s right baby, scream it.” Logan destroyed Patton until he was finished.
Patton kept screaming, shaking violently until he finished.
Logan slowly finished afterwards, pulling out of him and laying down next to him.
Patton curled up, wincing slightly.
“Sorry, did I hurt you?”
"A little…"
“Sorry.”
"It's Okay"

Some uber don Logab for y'all. Loooovvee yaaaa also this is the first of almost every ship in maid outfits.