50

@BTSsuga
Try messing with this cute girl and I'll see what I can do mf!

@BTSsugaTry messing with this cute girl and I'll see what I can do mf!

❤️:996k 🔄:143k 💬: 92.6k
COMMENTS:
@BTSjin: Aww.. look at my princess.
@BTSjk: Yeah! They have to mess with us first😏
@AMI: Oopff! The caption though but the photo damn she cute🥺😍💜

@HeoY/N
My debut stage coming tomorrow!
Can't wait to finally see you all again, please come and watch🥺

@HeoY/NMy debut stage coming tomorrow!Can't wait to finally see you all again, please come and watch🥺

❤️:1.1M 🔄:190k 💬: 99.2k
COMMENTS:
@y/nienie: Omg! You're so pretty💜
@LOVEMANIA: Flies from Cali to Korea just to watch your debut stage
@HeoY/N replied: Aww! Thank you love 🥺💜
@LOVEMANIA replied: Omygod! You're very welcome🥺💜
@BTSjhope: Hold on where are you? It's my day with you, you supposed to be with me.
@HeoY/N replied: Just finished practicing, i'm at genius lab. Come pick me up please, I'm sleepy😴🥺
@BTSv: Wait! Did you go over my closet again while i'm at my parent's house?
@HeoY/N replied: It's comfortable 🥺

BANGTAN GC

Suga:
Hoseokie? Where are you?
Y/n is already asleep, I'm still working on a song.

Jhope:
I'm working on something Bang PD-nim asked me to, sorry hyung it was urgent.
I'll pick her up once I'm done or the others can if they're free.

Jin:
I cooking dinner, guk why don't you get y/n at the genius lab?

JK:
OMW!

JM:
I'm on my way home but I'll drop by at the grocery first, is there something you guys want?

RM:
Buy some drinks

Jin:
Y/n and guk's milk is almost gone.

JK:
Get some snacks, please.

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V

When I arrived at our workplace, I immediately went to Yoongi Hyung's studio, knocked, and he quickly opened it and grinned at me, "Get inside, she's still sleeping." He says as I nod and enter his studio to see our gorgeous girl sleeping on his sofa, "I'll just carry her, there's no way I'm waking her up," I say as Yoongi hyung chuckles, "Do whatever you want." He claims I kissed her forehead before carrying her out with the assistance of Yoongi hyung. "What time are you going home?" I asked before leaving "Probably before ten," he replied. "Do not wait for me; I will get delivery." He added as I nodded and walked to my car.

I placed her at the back sit before going to the driver seat and drove back home. On the way home, y/n woke up, "OMG!" she exclaimed, "Calm down baby, it's me!" I say as she looks at me confused "You were sleeping so well so I didn't want to wake you up so I just carried you." I say as she nodded "I thought Hobi will pick me up?" She asked, "He got a call from Bang PD-nim so he had to work on something its urgent." I replied "Oww. Okay. How about Jiminie and Taehyung? Are they going back home tonight?" She asked as I nodded "Taehyung is home now, and Jiminie hyung is on his way back home but he said he'll drop by at the grocery first." I answered as she smiled "We're here." I say and parked the car "Thank you for picking me up Kookie!" She says and pecks my lips, I smiled, then We went out my car and inside the house only for her to run into Jin hyung's embrace.