Epilogue

Even though we have to clean up everything, there were somethings that had to be replaced, the bathtubs, the small walls of the bathtub rooms.

After the destruction of the bathhouse and people's lives saved, everyone lived happily. Finally, Haku and Yubaba came to an agreement and since then they worked in harmony, soon more workers joined the bathhouse family. No longer was Yubaba stealing people's names, she had changed dramatically for the better, Zeniba and Yubaba's relationship had become stronger. They regularly visit each other now and again, Yubaba helps Zeniba in her cottage and vice versa in the bathhouse.

It had been two years since my second visit to the bathhouse, I am eighteen years old. Me and my sisters moved out of the children's home into our old house with our auntie, but I mostly look after my sisters, she lets us go places on our own as long as we text her that we are safe. Now and again we visit the spirit world to see our friends and help out with any jobs that may need an extra pair of hands, sometimes Hina and Yua come along with too.

Me and Haku's relationship had become stronger every day, Haku sometimes surprises me by visiting us in the human world. He is always teasing me and offering help around the house which I could perfectly myself. My aunt knows everything about the spirit world, me and my sisters told her everything; when Haku visits she always loves to be in his company, he is always making her laugh.

I go to the local college with Hina and Yua, our friendship is unbreakable. Nothing could pull us apart; they always ask me questions about the spirit world and how my sisters are doing. In conclusion, my life has changed for the better. I am now happier like I was before my parents died, somehow this whole experience has brought a smile on my once sad face and I am grateful for that. I am Chihiro Ogino and I have two homes, I don't belong in just one world. I belong in both the spirit world and the human world.