Ch1- Deku and Yaku

"Why are you being so mean?" Izuku whimpered in fear but refused to move

"Kacchan! Don't do it- just keep quiet!"
Katsuki walked over to (Y/N), who was also on the break of tears. "We don't want a girl to stand in our way. So stay out of this, Yaku."

Katsuki pushed (Y/N) down onto the ground which made her cry even more.

"Stop hurting them, Kacchan! If you keep on hurting them, uh...I'll, uh... I'll stop you myself!" Izuku clenches his fists and closes his eyes, waiting for an answer from Katsuki.

"Hmph. You wanna keep pretend to be hero?
You don't stand a chance without a Quirk. Deku." Katsuki slams his fist into his palm, as him and his goons rushed over to beat up Izuku. But (Y/N) jumped in the way.

"Imōto!" Izuku hugs his sister, not wanting to let go of her. "You idiot, I told not to- whatever, let's go guys." Katsuki hesitated, but shook off the feeling, and walked away.

Izuku sat there crying, not knowing what to do in the situation. "You didn't have to jump in the way, (Y/N). I was fine on my own."

(Y/N) smiles and hugs her brother back.
"You're worth protecting, Aniki."
_______________________________
Here's the sad truth: All men are not created equal. When we were four years old, we learned that some kids have more power than others.

But that won't ever hold us back.
If anything, it pushes us to do better.

"C'mon (Y/N), over here!" Izuku grabs his sister's hand, and pulls her towards the attraction. "Slow down, Izuku!"

(Y/N) giggled, as she was running along side her brother. "Whoa! That's one huge supervillian!"
_______________________________
The first incident was in Qingqing City.
An extraordinary child was born who radiated light.

After that, reports of people with superpowers popped up across the globe.

No one knew what was causing these Quirks. Before long, the supernatural became the totally normal. Dreams a reality.

The world became a superhuman society, with about 80% of the population possessing some uncanny ability. Our streets looked like scenes from comic books.

As cities swirled with chaos and confusion, a new profession dominated our collective consciousness.

It was an age of heroes.
____________________________
Author's POV
"(Y/N), look, it's Kamui Woods!"
Izuku points out the pro hero to his sister with excitement. "Izuku, calm down, we see heros everyday." (Y/N) loved heroes just as much as Izuku, but he tends to get carried away when it comes to these things.

"Here it comes, his special move!"
Izuku jumped ecstatically, as Kamui Woods came close to finishing the villain off.

"The Pre-emptive...binding... Lacquered Chain Prison!" Izuku shook his sister's shoulder as he and the pro yelled simultaneously.