Ch11- Crimson Sign

(Y/N)'s POV"(Y/N)! Look, it matches your hair

(Y/N)'s POV
"(Y/N)! Look, it matches your hair.." Himiko giggles, shoving a half bitten piece of broccoli in my face. I huff and push her hand away. "Toga, did you finish your assignment?" Tomura growls, while scratching his neck.

"I did. Thanks to (Y/N)'s notes, I managed to get some of Mt. Lady's blood!" Himiko tosses a tube of bright red into the air and laughs historically. I lean back in annoyance, as I try not to listen to her.

"Shut up. You're driving me crazy." I hear Dabi sigh, as he leans against the wall. "Yeah. While you're at it, why don't you go take Mt. Lady's place on patrol tonight. (Y/N), will take care of her; and make sure she doesn't escape."

Tomura ushers us out of the bar, leaving me and Himiko to do our job. "Here, use this if she tries to scream." Himiko smiles, handing me a sharp knife. "Uh..okay." I slip it in my pocket, as we make our way over to the city.

We peer around an alley corner, as we try to spot Mt. Lady. "Here she comes." Himiko does her sharp toothy smile, giving me the signal. I throw a smoke bomb as Mt. Lady appears around the corner.

I hear her cough as the smoke quickly takes its effect. Himiko goes up to her and pulls her in the alley. She was about to open her eyes, but Himiko covers her vision, as I give her the lights out. "Nice work! Now, let's go."

Himiko takes a large gulp of Mt. Lady's blood, slowly turning into the pro hero. "How do I look?" Himiko takes a spin, grinning in my direction. "Forgot it. Just go, I'll take care of Mt. Lady."

Himiko walks out of the alley, going into the crowded streets. I drag Mt. Lady's body farther into the alley, disappearing into the darkness..

Izuku's POV
I sigh, as I walk into my bedroom. I just got back from school; and yet, I still can't get that conversation out of my head. My twin sister is a villain. I didn't know what else to think of that. There was nothing I could do.

All I could do there was just sit and listen, as I heard the silent sniffles from my mother. I sat speechless, hoping that it wasn't true. I thought I was just imagining things when I heard Kacchan screaming in my face.

But no, it was all true. (Y/N) joined the League of Villains; and I couldn't do anything to stop her. I felt stupid for just standing there, as I watched my sister leaving footprints in the sand. I wished I could just go back to that moment and make everything right.

I want to snuggle in (Y/N)'s fluffy covers, cuddle into her pillow, and enjoy the scent of her matching green hair. I want my sister back. But, Aizawa-Sensei told me to stay out of it. But how could I depend on him when he got kicked in the face?

It just doesn't feel right. And the fact that All Might didn't remember her, just left me in shock and guilt. Now I'm thinking back to last year, when I left (Y/N) all by herself. Leaving her to do everything my herself.

Not to mention Mom being at work for most of the day. I realized that I left (Y/N) taking care of the house. That makes me feel even more guilty. I sigh and look off to (Y/N)'s nightstand..

I notice that all of her old science notebooks are still there. I smile and flip through one of them, hoping that looking at these will make me feel a little bit better. But no.. I was wrong.. What I saw, was a total catastrophe..

This whole book shows blueprints and steps to a super weapon that can take out this city.. I stare at the drawing in horror, hoping that it wasn't true.. And the date up at the corner of every page..it checks out to a few months ago.

'(Y/N)..you've been planning this from the start.' I feel tears streaming down over my freckles, as I grip onto the notebook. I rush out the door, flying down the stairs of my apartment.

I check the time, hoping that it wasn't too late. I need to get to UA High and tell the others. I breath heavily, as I see UA resting on top of the hill. I take a short cut and rush through the trees, all the way up to the gates of UA.

I spot Aizawa-Sensei and Present Mic walking near the entrance.. I scream out loud and wave my hands around, trying to get their attention.. A few minutes later, they look behind them and see me in frantic.

"Whoa! Hold on, little listener." Present Mic and Sensei walk towards me, opening up the gate. "Aizawa-Sensei.." I struggle to catch my breath, as I just ran all the way here. "Get to the point, Midoriya. I want to go home."

I shove the notebook in his face, showing him the pages. "I found this in (Y/N)'s room." I feel him grab the notebook, as I fall to the floor to catch my breath. "This is- A super weapon. Aizawa-Sensei..I believe we're in danger."