Ch9- Explosive Festival

Third Persons POV"Jeez, is it ready yet?" Tomura scratches his neck, glancing at (Y/N) walking in, with a metal box and a pump on the top

Third Persons POV
"Jeez, is it ready yet?" Tomura scratches his neck, glancing at (Y/N) walking in, with a metal box and a pump on the top. "Yeah, here it is." (Y/N) smirks, showing him to box. "That's it.?" Tomura scoffs and rolls his eyes.

"I'd rather keep my inventions in a small compartment, just to attract less attention. But trust me, it's bigger on the inside, if you know what I mean?" Tomura sighs and pats her head. "This better work."

"It will. But, right now, just relax and watch the broadcast. I'll be making an appearance once the festival is about to end." (Y/N) bids herself goodbye and puts on a wig and hoodie, now walking down the streets with the box in her pocket. "Alright, let's pay a visit to UA."

~time skip: (•̀•́)و~

A few hours later, right before All Might is about to give the students their medals.. (Y/N) uses activates her Quirk and gives herself a boost into the center of the arena. "Attention, UA students and citizens."

The cameras on the screen are now focusing on (Y/N)'s figure. Tomura and All For One secretly smirk, watching the plan unfolding perfectly. "I have a special surprise for all of you." (Y/N) sets down here box and continues on. She does an evil cackle..

"Get ready UA High, because you're about to experience an unforgettable, live broadcast first hand. And it all starts off with a big bang!" (Y/N) pushes the pump on her box down, causing some parts of the arena to explode.

Screams could be heard, as the citizens and students rush to the exits. More explosions go off, as all the pros, including the teachers, are now gathering around (Y/N). All Might rushes forward and tries to land a punch.

"All Might.." (Y/N) makes a fake pout face and dodges his attack. "Deep down..you always knew you would never be a good hero." (Y/N) spins kicks his side where his scar is at. All Might groans and stumbles a little.

"Do me a favor and hold your breath for me." (Y/N) puts on an oxygen mask, leaving most of the citizens, students and teachers/pros on restraints from using their Quirks. "You, defuse the bombs immediately!"

Endeavor walks up to her without his fire all over him. "Hm? Oh, I'm sorry, but once the bombs are activated they're set to an automatic timer. The only way you can stop the bombs is..well, you can't. There is no other way."

(Y/N) sarcastically says and bursts out laughing. "Oh, Endeavor.." (Y/N) leans on her box and glares at him. "Deep down, you know..you will never be as great as, All Might." (Y/N) easily dodges all the hero's attacks.

"See, some of you think that your Quirks are the most important things about defeating a villain.. Turns out it's not." (Y/N) presses a button, causing more chemicals to release from the bomb clouds.

"Hey!" A familiar voice calls from the distance. "You think that you can just walts in here and steal all the attention?!" (Y/N) shrugs her shoulders and rolls her eyes at Bakugo. "Hey, I'm talking to you!"

(Y/N) smirks and glances at Bakugo. "It's good to see you again, Kacchan." Bakugo realizes who it is, making his eyes goes wide. "(Y/N).?" A sarcastic clap erupts from her hands. "Bingo." (Y/N) takes off her hood and wig.

Bakugo stays speechless, as the rain starts to fall on them. "Look around you. Do you see it?" (Y/N) looks up at gray clouds. "These are all the tears that every single person has shed on this earth.."

The pros are all now staring at her with shocked and speechless faces. "Most of these tear drops belong to all of the villains that ever step foot on this world.." (Y/N) looks at her reflection through her sword.

"Most villains become who they are now, because of one small thing. Have any of you ever thought about what all the villains think? No, because all you ever care about is fame and getting camera shots.."

(Y/N) walks towards All Might and stomps on his hand. "Origins..they're stories that represent everybody's lives and who they become. See? There wouldn't be any of you heroes out in the open if you cared.."

"Most villains become who they are now, because they suffered..been rejected..every night they cry, hoping for a tiny miracle to happen and save them from all of this. And where were all of you when all of these mishaps started?"

She grunts, suddenly getting a message from Tomura. "I'm sorry, but I'm afraid I have to cut this short." (Y/N) turns around, staring at all the pros. "Eraser Head.." (Y/N) points her sword at the pro.

"Tell my brother...that I'll be showing up for our family reunion.." Aizawa widens his eyes, realizing that the girl standing in front of him, has many similarities to his student. (Y/N) leans side ways, falling into Kurogiri's portal..

"What should we do now.?" Midnight asks, terrified by what just went down. "Principal Nezu?" Aizawa asks the white bear. "I recommend that we pay a visit to the Midoriyas, first.."

The heroes set aside, helping out with the damage and the citizens.. "Oi, Deku!" Bakugo yells out to Izuku. "Y-yes, Kacchan.?" Izuku stutters, backing up a bit. He comes closer, looking down at him.

"You better fix this.." Bakugo frowns, whispering in Izuku's ear. He walks away, leaving a clueless cinnamon behind..

~meanwhile~

Tomura does a raspy laugh, patting (Y/N) on the back. "You did well, kid." (Y/N) nods, sitting down at the bar. "Here you go, by the way." (Y/N) pulls a little planner out from her coat. "What is this.?"

Tomura snatches it and opens it up. "I managed to get my hands on the list of events and field trips that will be held in the future." Tomura smirks, satisfied with what he's got. "Kurogiri, bring them in. I think it's time for Yaku to meet them."

Tomura snaps his fingers, as the door opens.. A group walks in, glancing at (Y/N). "Hello there." A blonde girl smiles and waves her hand in the air. "New recruits, Tomura?" (Y/N) side glances at them.

"Yaku, I'd like to introduce you to the rest of the League.."