Ch12- Caged Demon

~Flashback~"You can't just take one

~Flashback~
"You can't just take one. They have a special bond!" Inko yells at her husband, not wanting her children to split apart. "I don't care. My flight is tomorrow morning, and I'm taking one."

Inko trips and falls, yelling out to her husband to not go in there. Izuku and (Y/N) smile, playing with their action figures.. "Hang on Eraser Head, I'll save you. You know why? Because, I am here!"

(Y/N) smiles cheerfully, gripping onto her Eraser Head figure. Their playtime gets disrupted as (Y/N) drops her toy. "Come on, we're leaving." Her father pulls her towards the door.

(Y/N) cries out in pain, trying to get away from her father. "Stop it! She's just a child!" Inko takes (Y/N)'s other arm and tries to yank her away. "Mom, Dad, stop! You're hurting her." Izuku runs and hugs his sister.

"Out of the way, you little brat!" His father accidentally breaths out fire from his Quirk, not having time to deactivate it, he burns his daughter, making her scream. "Mommy!" (Y/N) runs behind her mother, holding her hand.

"Get out of this house!" Inko yells, pushing her husband out and shutting the door. "Are you alright, (Y/N).?" Inko bends down, kissing the spot where her husband burnt her child. "Mom, where's Dad going.?"

Izuku asks, earning a smile from his mother. "Come on, it's time for lunch." Inko picks up her children and walks towards the dinner table..

~flashback ends~

(Y/N)'s POV
I sigh, gripping onto my burning scar. "It's ready.." I smirk, staring down upon my greatest creation. "What is it?" Dabi leans over the counter, glancing at me from time to time. "Just what it looks like, it's a bomb."

I turn myself around and show him the weapon. I bring out the blueprints and show Dabi all the details into making the weapon that'll literally blow the roof off of UA High. "Hm. Interesting.." I nod my head and explain.

"After Toga took Mt. Lady's place, I took the real one back here and took some of her DNA. Once I realized that our Quirks our bonded with our blood, I took some of hers and put it into the weapon, making the bomb increase its normal size once it launches."

Dabi snickers, watching my plan fall into place. "So, the thing you told me earlier, about you leaving your old notebook back at home.?" I nod my head and imagine Izuku being the snitch that he is..

"That old drawing was just a plague. This bomb is ten times stronger than the plans in that old notebook. I just thought it'd be fun to let Izuku know that I was planning something; because I knew he would go tell on me."

"So you decided to let the heroes get ready for what's coming, so that you can surprise them with an ever bigger threat? That's devious." I laugh a little and nod my head. "But, what are you going to do about your brother?"

A shadow forms over my eyes as I feel my sanity draining out of me. "Simple.. I'll make sure that brat gets what he deserves, once I get ahold of his friends."

Izuku's POV
"Midoriya, you do know the consequences of joining us on this mission. As a teacher, it's my job to look after my students. And ever since that incident back at the Sports Festival.." Sensei sighs, staring out the window..

"But, since this is a family matter, I'll let this slide, just this once." I get excited and start to cry. "Thank you, Aizawa-Sensei." I was about to hug him; but he pushes away. "If you mess this up, I will have no choice, but to pull you out of the mission."

I nod my head and thank him again. "He'll be fine Shota. As far as I know, you need all the help you can get!" I rush out of the teachers lounge, before I can get caught in Sensei's anger..

I walk back to class, still thinking about (Y/N).

Katsuki's POV
I huff in annoyance, as I walk away. I've just overheard the conversation with Deku and Sensei. 'She's my childhood friend. I deserve to have a part in this, too.' I shove my hands in my pockets and stomp down the hallway.

'I'm probably the only one who can knock some sense into- "Hello, Bakugo." I turn my head, seeing a weird guy with burnt skin and stitches. "Who the hell are y-" I soon feel myself closing my eyes, falling into darkness..

~time skip: tehe we bad>:)~

"Wow! You actually got him. Bravo, Dabi!" I hear faint voices in the distance, as I struggle to open my eyes. "(Y/N)-chan, he's awake!" A loud bleach blonde smiles creepily into my face. "The knockout serum lasted longer than I expected."

I hear a familiar voice, as I turn my head to see Deku's twin. "Evening, Kacchan." I sat there frozen, not knowing what to say. "Himiko, did you get some of his blood?" The light blonde squeals and holds up a jar of red liquid.

"I have enough to transform into him, and to make the bomb." I shake around, trying to get loose, but the ropes were too strong. "Why are you doing this.? Didn't you want to become a hero, like the rest of us.?"

Tears start welling up in my eyes.. "I did.. But, then, my brother took your words to heart and threw me out. A Quirkless being like you can't become a hero, like us." I widen my eyes, not believing what I just heard.

"But, now the past is in the past.." (Y/N) grabs the hem of my chair and pulls be back. "Let's make an impactful future." I hear her snicker and smirk, as she turns my chair around. "I felt like the bomb I planted at the festival wasn't enough."

(Y/N) runs over, as her and the loud blonde rips off a sheet. "But, once we get this invention activated.. Everyone will know that villains aren't so underestimating."