Ch4- Start the Search

(Sorry this took so long. I been so excited about writing another story.. Anyways...)

Third Persons POV"Where is my daughter

Third Persons POV
"Where is my daughter.?!" Inko cries at the feeling of losing her child. (Y/N)'s been gone for more than twenty-four hours. And Izuku feels like it is mostly his fault that you ran away. 'If only I wasn't so selfish.'

Izuku lays down on his bed, staring up at the ceiling. He'd been listening to his crying mother for the past hour and he is also starting to cry. He turns over and looks at the dent in his bed where you would sleep with him sometimes when he feels sad or scared.

He feels like a horrible idiot for not realizing how his training and ditching out on her effected his sister's life. He sheds a tear, as he falls asleep crying.

~the next day; UwU✌️~

Izuku wakes up, feeling strange not seeing you coming into his room. You'd always give him a loud wake up call with a smile. And serve him breakfast in bed on some days. You two would always walk to school together, holding hands.

Izuku hesitated before getting out of bed and getting ready for school. He found Inko fast asleep on the living room couch, with printed papers about his lost sister. He bolted out the door before he started to cry again.

"Hey, nerd, why are you alone today? Where's your sister?!" Katsuki asks and speed walks up to Izuku. "I don't know.." Izuku continues to look down at his feet. "What do you mean, you don't know?!"

Katsuki grabs the hem of Izuku's shirt. "Because...she ran away from home last night." Katsuki widens his eyes and puts Izuku back down. He never shows it, but he deeply cares for (Y/N) as a close friend.

"What happened.?" Katsuki knows something was wrong. There's no way (Y/N) could just jump out the window for no reason. "It's all my fault.." Izuku sniffles and sits and sits down at his desk.

"What do you mean, she ran away?" Katsuki is getting more angry at the thought of his friend going off on her own. "Well uh..."

~le time skip~

After Izuku explained everything, Katsuki was on the verge of exploding. (Oof, no pun intended;) "You been avoiding your sister, just so that you can train for UA?" (Izuku didn't tell Katsuki about All Might and the hair stuff.)

Katsuki pulls Izuku's shirt collar. "Sure, training for a high top school is important.." Katsuki glares at Izuku, as sweat comes down his face. "But being there for your sister is even more important."

Izuku stares at him wide eyed, as he's slowly being set down. "How can you call yourself a future hero, if you can't even save your own sister from her problems? Just think about it, Deku. If you were in her shoes.."

Katsuki doesn't even bother to finish and walks out of the classroom. Izuku looks down at the floor, stuck in a thinking state. 'Kacchan's right.. What kind of brother am I.?' Izuku starts to walk home.

He felt scared and worried to see the inside of his home once he opens the door. He opens it to see Inko sitting on the couch, drinking tea. "Oh, hello, Izuku.. How was school.?" She asks, trying to put on a smile for her son.

"It was great, I guess.." Izuku pauses, remembering that he did the same thing to you a few months back. Inko was disappointed at the time to see her son returning home, without joining you at the grocery store.

(Y/N) was left all by herself, carrying all the heavy bags of food, putting the stuff away and doing all the cooking. She immediately went to her room after dinner, feeling upset that her twin didn't even bother to lend a hand.

Izuku sighs and goes to his room. 'The entrance exam is just a couple weeks away.' Izuku smiles in determination, completely forgetting about his lost sister.

~meanwhile; with (Y/N)~

"Here we are." Tomura does a raspy laugh and opens a door, gesturing (Y/N) to go inside. She walks inside, facing the back of a chair full of tubes. The chair turns around to reveal a man with half of his face missing, only his mouth remaining. "You get ten seconds, go!"

He says in a deep voice, telling (Y/N) to give him her reason and back story. "Born Quirkless, been avoided and forgotten. My own twin betrayed me.. I need revenge." The man huffs and turns back around.

"A Quirkless being with only revenge as a goal? Truly not worth my time." He shooes her away, but (Y/N) wouldn't budge. "Did I forget to mention, that All Might has a big role in this story too?" (Y/N) smirks, trying to play it out.

The man turns back around a grunts. "Tell me more, little girl." (Y/N) sits down in front of him and begins to tell him whole story...