Ch18- Enemies and Heroes

Third Persons POV(Y/N) takes a deep breath while locking her sword in the case

Third Persons POV
(Y/N) takes a deep breath while locking her sword in the case. She smirks widely, feeling a familiar tingle under her skin. "Delaware...Smaaash!" (Y/N) quickly turns around and jumps out of the way.

She lands right behind her brother, as her thumb launches out her sword. "Just as I thought.. You've matured a lot since the last time we've spoken. When was that, exactly? Oh right..a year ago."

(Y/N) sarcastically says, stabbing her sword into the ground. "(Y/N).?" Izuku stares at his sister in terror, looking up and down at her. "Eyes are up here green bean. And I go by the name Yaku, now."

(Y/N) snaps her fingers, making Izuku blinking himself out of it. "Yaku.?" Izuku frowns, not liking the path his sister took. "(Y/N)..we can end all this.. You can come with me." Izuku takes out his gloved hand towards his sister.

"We can attend UA, together." (Y/N) shakes her head and stares at the ground. "And let you forget about me all over again? Not a chance." Izuku flinches a little, but turns serious, gripping the hem of his gloves.

"I promised Mom, Eraser Head, and everyone else, that I will be bringing you back home safe and sound. And you're coming with me." (Y/N) smiles with insanity and picks up her sword. "We'll just see who walks out of here alive."

The twins stand there for a second, staring into each other's green eyes. Another explosion erupts from the background, signaling them to run for it. (Y/N)'s sword clashes with Izuku's wrist band, starting the fight off..

'We'll just see about that.' The twins think simultaneously..

~meanwhile; at UA~

"Pretty strong there, aren't you, Shoto-kun?" Toga laughs, managing to land a cut on Todoroki's arm. "Suck. Suck. Suck. Suck." Todoroki grunts a little, while the blood from his arm is being drained.

"(Y/N)-chan is fighting Izuku at the moment; and I need to be there to watch him lose!" Toga throws him aside and breaks through the window. Tsuyu grabs Toga with her tongue and pulls her back in.

"You're not going anywhere." Shoji holds her in her place again, as Mineta holds Toga down with his Quirk. "It is our duty as students to listen to our teacher. And for that, Aizawa-Sensei has simply stated to keep you here!"

Iida and the rest of the class smile at how much pride they have, as they now all depend on Izuku to finish it off. 'We're counting on you, Midoriya.'

~time skip: (-)~

A giant gust of wind swoops down onto the siblings, as they try to collect their breath from all of the combat they've just experienced. "Give it up. You know you've past your Quitk limit." (Y/N) looks down, not fazed by Izuku's broken finger.

"I don't care." Izuku huffs in pain and exhaustion, as he clings onto his knees for support. "Giving up is what kills people; and you..you've given up your dream on becoming a hero, just to become someone evil."

(Y/N) rolls her eyes, moving her hand in a mocking motion. "And, you know what? It's just pathetic to give up on something before you even give it a shot." Izuku smirks, ready to see his sister's blood vessel burst.

"You bastard.." (Y/N) dashes towards him and raises her sword over his head. "YOU SHOULD'VE NEVER BEEN BORN IN THE FIRST PLACE-" (Y/N) drops her sword in pain, as she gets a blow delivered to the face.

She stumbles away, looking up to see her former idol, Eraser Head. "Aizawa-Sensei.?" Izuku looks up at his teacher in shock, as he sees a hand in front of his face. "You really are wreck less, Midoriya."

Aizawa sighs, helping his student back to his feet. "Honestly, what were you thinking? Going ahead of me like that? You know, that's going to have a mark on my UA records." Izuku nervously laughs, mumbling an apology.

"Have you tried persuading her, yet?" Aizawa keeps his gaze on (Y/N), who is still getting up on her feet. "No..but, maybe you can try!" Izuku sparkles, suddenly pointing at his teacher. "What do you mean?"

"(Y/N) use to love heroes as much as I did, back then. She would always use to idolize you. Maybe you can persuade her out of this." Aizawa sighs, wiping his hair out of the way. "I'm not that good at pep talks, you know."

Aizawa surprisingly accepts it and walks forward, meeting (Y/N) halfway. "Quite the mess you've caused here." Aizawa says with a calm angry tone. (Y/N) slowly nods her head, looking around at the damage.

"It is. Unfortunately..it's about to go down with you and my brother in it." (Y/N) activates her Quirk and punches a blow into the ground, sending out a rumbling shock wave of rocks. "Come on, Eraser Head...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Let's see you fail for the third time."