Ch14- Villian of Insanity

(Just to clarify, Toga changed into Kacchan last chapter. Also, happy birthday to Aizawa!)

~Flashback~(Y/N) wipes the sweat from her forehead, as she struggles to keep up with the house chores

~Flashback~
(Y/N) wipes the sweat from her forehead, as she struggles to keep up with the house chores. She hears the front door slam shut, assuming that it is her twin brother coming home who knows where.

"Izuku, there you are! Here's your laundry." (Y/N) smiles, handing a big basket of clean warm clothes to her brother. But Izuku just kept mumbling and staring at his notebook, while walking to his bedroom.

"Guess I'll fold them for you.." (Y/N) sighs, getting to work on her family's laundry.

~next day: (*^^)v~

'Looks like Mom already left for her weekend business trip.' (Y/N) rubs her tired eyes, still exhausted from yesterday. She smiles as gets to work on fixing breakfast for her and Izuku. She carefully places the strips of bacon onto a plate, slapping them down on the table.

She admires her cooking, as she goes to wake up her brother. "Izuku, breakfast is re- what are you doing?" She asks, looking at Izuku wearing a teal tracksuit. "I'm going for a run." Izuku ties his laces and stands back up.

"What? This early.? Aren't you going to eat breakfast?" (Y/N) holds up a plate of bacon and small katsudon. "Thanks, but that'll ruin my diet." Izuku says walking out. "What.? Diet? How come you're suddenly not a couch potato?!"

(Y/N) yells out to him, but gets cut off by the front door closing shut. "Why is he suddenly this determined to stay fit.?" (Y/N) looks to her right, talking to an All Might action figure. "Right! Our 15th birthday is in a few days. Better start planning."

(Y/N) smiles happily, opening up a closet full of decorations. "Maybe he wouldn't want the same decorations from last year.." (Y/N) puts on her shoes and sprints out the door. She pulls herself into a nearby store.

She looks around at all the isles and stops when she sees the new All Might figurine that has just been released. "Oh! Izuku's been waiting for this one to come out." (Y/N) looks at the price, seeing that it fits over her budget.

"Well, I can always work for the neighbors again." She smiles, pulling the stuff up to the counter. "(Y/N), is that you?" A familiar voice rings from behind the green girl. "Mitsuki-San, hi!"

(Y/N) smiles, waving at the ash blonde. "How've you been? I haven't seen you since Katsuki face planted onto your bento." Mitsuki says, stating it like an ordinary thing. "It's been great. Of course, Kacchan is still his grumpy self."

The girls laugh and walked out of the store together. "Your's and Izuku's birthday is coming up, right? Katsuki and I will stop by." Mitsuki does a toothy grin, ruffling (Y/N)'s hair gently.

"Really? That'd be awesome. Tell Kacchan that we're having vanilla ice cream this year. We know how much he loves it." They laugh together as they pull down the street. "I will. See you later, sweetie."

Mitsuki kisses (Y/N) on the head and waves goodbye. (Y/N) unlocks the door to her house, dropping the decorations and Izuku's gift on the couch. "Just learn to live a little." (Y/N) nervously laughs, looking down at her almost empty wallet.

"Well, better get to work if we want to go all out."

~time skip: ( ϖ)~

"Thank you again, for doing my lawn, young lady." (Y/N) smiles, receiving her pay. "You're quite welcome. I'm happy to do your lawn any time-" (Y/N) looks up at the man, seeing him staring down at her.

"Uh- oh! Sorry.. You just remind me of someone I met." The man scratches his head, looking the other way. "You've probably seen my twin brother then? He's always running around town. Well, have a good day, sir."

(Y/N) waves at the blonde man, riding her bike back to her apartment complex. 'Haven't I seen him from somewhere.?'

Third Persons POV"K-Kacchan

Third Persons POV
"K-Kacchan.? You're okay.!" Izuku runs up to the front of the classroom and hugs his friend/rival. "Yeah, I mean- Get off me nerd!" Toga clears her throat, trying to act like the explosive blonde.

"Kacchan, guess what? I just asked Aizawa-Sensei if it'd be alright to let you come along with us, and he said yes!" Toga gives out a weird expression, as to what Izuku is talking about.

"We're finally going to get (Y/N) back.." Izuku claps his hands together into a praying position. He smiles with joy, while slipping out a couple of tears. "Deku.. are you sure about this.?" Toga asked with a frowning expression.

"She may not want to ever come back again." Toga speaks out, actually feeling a little sadness for her friend's brother. "Which is why we're coming with you!" Iida comes marching in, with the rest of the class walking behind.

"You guys.?" Izuku looks around at all of his friends with disbelief. "We asked Sensei if we can you as well." Toga growls under her breath, not believing what she is hearing at the moment.

"We're going to beat those villains up!" Kaminari pumps his fist up in the air, earning a lot of enthusiasm from others. "Thank you." Izuku smiles and begins to tell them the plan. Toga slips out and dials (Y/N) on her phone.

"Did you happen to get some information?" (Y/N) asks, putting it on speaker for everyone in the bar to hear. "Yeah.. It appears that your brother and Eraser Head had planned a mission to get you back."

(Y/N) lets out a small snicker, totally unfazed by their plans. "That's not all, the students in Class 1A are getting involved, too." The villains grunt in annoyance, not wanting to deal with those kids again.

"That's all we need to know, Himiko. We'll talk to you later." (Y/N) hangs up, putting the phone back in her pocket. She covers her ears, waiting for Tomura to lash out a noise. "All of those brats are coming, too?!"

Tomura kicks down a stool, filled with complete rage. "You better have a good invention to get rid of those freaks!" (Y/N) rolls her eyes and goes to check on her old friend. "Oh, you're still awake.?"

(Y/N) drops a bag of food on the table next to her. "Hope you're hungry." (Y/N) smirks and digs a spoon into a bowl of curry. "I don't want it." Katsuki snaps at her, looking the other way. "Ouch, okay then."

(Y/N) says playfully and starts to eat it herself. "I hope you're not getting too comfortable here. You're going to be playing a very important role in this show." (Y/N) laughs a little, leaning against the table holding her food.

"What's that suppose to mean?!" Katsuki screams out, throwing a usual tantrum. "Oops-have I said too much.?" (Y/N) smiles playfully, but soon turns into a dark expression, shoving a spoon of curry into Katsuki's mouth.

"Shut up and eat. I have business to attend to."