Ch6- Don't Leave Me

(Who else falls asleep holding their phone? Cause I do:)

~Flashback~
"Are you okay, (Y/N)?" Izuku asks his sick sister. "I'm fine." (Y/N) turns around, looking at the wall. "I'm just going to take a short nap." (Y/N) sniffs her stuffy nose and closes her eyes. "Uh...o-okay.."

Izuku lays aside her medicine. "I'll ask Mom to make your favorite soup when you wake up." Izuku smiles and walks out of his sister's room. He walks back to his own room, seeing a box sitting on his bed.

He gets curious and opens it up... It was the new All Might figurine he always wanted. "Hey, Izuku.." Inko walks in with a smile. "Mom..what is this.?" Izuku asks, wondering who got this for him.

"Oh! (Y/N) got that for you. She's been saving up her whole allowance to get you that figurine. She knew how much you wanted it." Izuku stares at his Mom in disbelief and begins to cry. "What's wrong.?"

Inko hugs her son. "Nothing.." Izuku wipes his tears away. "Anyway... I was wondering if you could make (Y/N) her favorite soup?" Inko nods her head and stands back up. "Of course, I'll get on it right away."

Inko walks out of the room, leaving Izuku squeaking all happy like. 'I can't believe (Y/N) would go through all this trouble just to get me this..' Izuku looks at the picture frame of him and his sister.

He smiles and sets his be figurine on his shelf. He walks out of his room and barges into (Y/N)'s room. He joins her under the covers and hugs her from behind. "I-Izuku...you're going to get sick too, you know.."

(Y/N) coughs a little and continues to sleep. "Don't worry about it." Izuku kisses her forehead and falls asleep next to her... Inko walks in with a bowl of soup. She smiles, looking at her two children.

She closes the door and lets them sleep...

~flashback ends~

(Y/N) spins a knife around with her fingers and looks at her reflection. She looks deep into her green eyes, looking further into her past. "Izuku... You never even returned the favor for anything."

(Y/N) throws the knife at the wall, as Tomura opens the door. "Your first mission is tomorrow, don't mess it up." Tomura growls and scratches his neck. "Where's the location?" (Y/N) stands up from her chair.

"It's at the USJ. Information says All Might is supposed to be there." (Y/N) squints her eyes and gets more curious. "Anybody else?" (Y/N) scoffs, not interested in seeing All Might. "Thirteen, Eraser Head and his class."

(Y/N) freezes at the sound of Eraser Head's name. Including his class full if students.. 'Knowing him, he might've passed the exam with flying colors with his "Quirk." And with his intelligence on heroes..'

"Alright then. I'll be ready." Tomura nods his head and walks out. (Y/N) lays down on her new bed and stares at the ceiling. "The hero course.." (Y/N) smirks and begins to laugh a little. "Izuku..get ready meet your match."

(Y/N)'s eyes begin to glow, as her new Quirk has been activated...