Ch15- Voices of My Past

(For the rest of the week, I'm going to be finishing this book. Yes, this book is almost to its end. Sorry.)

~Flashback~"There! All done

~Flashback~
"There! All done." (Y/N) smiles, admiring her decorations and gift wrapping. "(Y/N), sweetie, there you are. Good morning." Inko walks over and gives her daughter a big hug. "Happy Birthday, my precious little girl."

"Thanks, Mom." (Y/N) and Inko walk out to the kitchen to see that Izuku's plate is still full. "Where Izuku-nii.?" (Y/N) frowns, hoping that her brother didn't run off again. "He's probably still sleeping."

Inko asks (Y/N) to go wake him up; which she did. "Izuku.?" (Y/N) walks in, finding her brother already dressed. "Izuku..you're leaving again.?" (Y/N) holds in her tears, trying not to cry.

"Yeah, sorry, but I have to go. I'll see you later." Izuku slips past his sister and goes out the front door. (Y/N) blankly walks back to the kitchen with a lost expression. "(Y/N).?" Inko notices her sad frown.

"Hey, come on, let's go have a girls day before the party." Inko takes her daughter and walks out the door.

~flashback ends~

(Y/N) finishes up looking at all the pictures she had with her brother before throwing them into a pit of fire. Katsuki continues to tied up, watching (Y/N)'s every move. "Hey, it's almost your birthday, isn't it.?"

Katsuki asks, looking at the small calendar in the corner. "Yes, but that's not important anymore. You remember what happened at last year's party. Look how that turned out in the end. Besides, Izuku wanted to spend the day by himself anyway."

Katsuki thinks back to that day, still regretting not giving (Y/N) her present. "(Y/N)..I- Yaku, it's finished- Let's get party this started already!" Twice runs out of the room, motioning (Y/N) to follow him.

"Come on, Kacchan. It's showtime." (Y/N) smirks and presses the button...

~flashback~

"Hey, I'm home." Izuku calls from the living room. Inko shakes her head and storms out to meet her son. "Izuku Midoriya!" The green hair boy tenses up and slowly looks up at his mother.

"Do you have any idea what today is?!" Izuku scratches the back of his head, thinking for a moment. Inko sighs and pinches the bridge of her nose. "Izuku, I know how much preparing for UA is important to you, but you've got to take a break once in a while."

Inko grabs Izuku's shoulders and gives him a stern look. "Do you even realize how much pain your sister is in, because of you ditching out on her like that?" Izuku widens his eyes, realizing what today is.

"Oh-! Then, I better- You're just going to have to wait till tomorrow now. (Y/N) is spending the night at Katsuki's house." Inko crosses her arms in disappointment and softly stares at her son.

"K-Kacchan.!" Inko ignores Izuku and slides a yellow, blue, and red wrapped box into his hands. "Well, here you go. Happy birthday, Izuku." Inko walks into the kitchen, leaving Izuku alone to for the rest of the night.

Izuku takes the card off of the bow and reads it. "Hey, Izuku, you're probably not going to read this until you get home late. Anyways, I knew how much you wanted this, so here you are. Happy birthday." -(Y/N)

Izuku frowns and unwraps his gift, seeing the new expensive All Might figurine he had always wanted since its been released. "(Y/N)..I'm sorry.."

~flashback ends~

'(Y/N), I promise I'll make right with you, little sister.' Izuku's expression turns determined, as he stares down at the two matching rings. "I promise we'll spend our birthday together."