Ch13- Primed Evil

Aizawa's POV"Well, what do you want us to do? A student has gone missing!" Kayama raises the top of her lungs, much louder then Mic's

Aizawa's POV
"Well, what do you want us to do? A student has gone missing!" Kayama raises the top of her lungs, much louder then Mic's. "Then we'll just have to take precautions." Nezu stands up from his chair and stares out the window.

"Eraser, are you sure you want to do this? This is your last chance to talk to Midoriya. If he backs out, we can still save him." Nezu smiles, trying to persuade me to let my student be. I think back to the incident with I my friend.

"Yes, I'm sure. I thought long and hard about this. If Midoriya wants to do this, then I'll let him." I look to my right, seeing Mic wanting to say something to back me out of this. I smirk and do my best to ignore him.

"Then it's settled. We'll start preparing for the threat that (Y/N) Midoriya has left behind."

(Y/N)'s POV
I pull Kacchan's chair into another room, where I keep all my experiments and other inventions. I keep him tied up tight under the rope and chains. And, I must admit, it is a little awkward being in a room alone with him.

"So..you have a Quirk now?" Kacchan grunts, glaring up at me. "Yes, I do." I answer back, while still looking down at my experiments. "What is it called?" I refused to look up from my miniature lab; as I answer Kacchan.

"It doesn't have one. When I used to value superheroes, I never gave any thought on what to call my Quirk if I got one. But, I can tell you that it is like Izuku's. All For One thought it'd be funny to give me something similar."

I roll my eyes and go back to doing my work. "You use to idolize Aizawa-Sensei, right? I could talk to him for- Shut up! I simply have no reason into facing that man!" I cut Kacchan off, making him flinch.

"Back at the USJ; not even you cared. All you've ever done is yell out die every once in a while, and letting the villains know where they belong!" Without even knowing, my Quirk starts to show.

"But my dad was right, too. I was never cut out to be a hero. That was the only reason why I never left you and Izuku-" I stop talking, realizing what I just said. "My dad thought it'd be a good idea if I live with him."

I stuck my hand inside of my bag and pull out a small invention. "He thought I would become something even greater than a hero." I pull the trigger, turning on the light. "A vicious human being, who has allies from the shadows."

"That's what makes her part of the League." Tomura speaks up, as he walks out from the other room. "(Y/N)-chan certainly has showed us what it means to blow off a roof!" Himiko appears from behind Tomura.

She pops open a cap of red liquid, and drinks it all till it's gone. Her skin starts to turn into goo, as she slowly starts to transform into Kacchan. "Well, I must be on my way. Wouldn't want to keep my friends waiting!"

Himiko smiles and busts out the door, on her way to UA High. "You've made a big mistake." Kacchan frowns at me, but it doesn't faze me one bit. "No," I shake my head and walk towards him.

"You've made a big mistake." I grab the top of his chair and pull him towards me. "Face it, Kacchan.. Heroism has failed you, too."