[1] Suspicious

I'm normally pretty good about this, but with the thoughts about the strange girl rampaging in my mind, I hardly got as much as a wink of sleep. Unfortunately for me, that showed being there was now pretty dark bags underneath my (Y/E/C) eyes.
"Yo, (Y/L/N)! You look like Aizawa with those bags!" A familiar childish voice chirped. It was Kirishima. A rather energetic classmate of mine. But in a way, weren't they all energetic in their own quirky ways?
"Shut up, Kiri," I snorted, annoyed and worried by his observation.
"You're also acting like you didn't sleep," That one, I blew by myself. I will admit, I'm normally pretty tame and not being one to make snarky remarks.
"Look, I've just been worried about my mom," I said. Not like I'm lying. Just not getting too far into detail. I told myself. It was pretty pointless though. I would've lied to get out of this if needed.
"'Kay man, it wouldn't be very manly of me to continue pushing you so I'll go." I was rather appeased with his decision and continued about my morning.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lucky for me, everyone was too riled up about some upcoming events to pester me about my sudden lack-of-sleep appearance.
"Class is beginning everyone! Take your seats!" It was Iida, the Class Rep. Doing this time and time again, everyone took their seats.
"Can't you just leave this to Aizawa, you Extra?" Another voice growled in response. It was the hot-head of our class Bakugou.
"He's just doing his job, Kacchan," squeaked yet another voice. It was Midoriya.
"SHUT IT, YOU DAMN NERD," Bakugou retorted. This was a rather basic morning-conversation in class 1-A.
"I sure hope you're done because if not, you'll be facing the consequences later," a yellow caterpillar had entered the room; their teacher, Mr. Aizawa. As he unzipped the yellow caterpillar, which was his sleeping bag he had with him, he began what most of us call 'Boring Session'. Being in the Hero-Course didn't mean we got to skip this stuff.
Things were going decent until the lack-of-sleep started to kick in. As I sat there blowing my (Y/H/C) hair out of my face, I noticed my self drifting off slowly.
"Hey, (Y/L/N)," Oh shit. It was Todoroki.
"Wha? Yeah?"
"You know class ended around 15 minutes ago, right?" That got me up.
"THE FUCK!??! Why'd nobody get me up!?" I knew very well I was missing training.
"Well, Aizawa said to let you sleep because you'd realize what you've done wrong later," he started. "And the girls thought you looked adorable and told us to keep you sleeping as well."
My usually (Y/S/C) face turned bright pink. Damnit girls! DAMNIT AIZAWA! I immediately jumped out of my chair, knocking it to the ground and made my way to the door frantically.
"Oh, and (Y/L/N), where are you always sneaking off to at night?" I stopped dead in my tracks. I felt like I was gonna hurl. Somehow I missed it but Todoroki's been watching me; watching me long enough to become suspicious.