[4] Pissed

Toga's POV
I sat in front of Mr. Shiggy, not being able to look him in the eyes. I knew I couldn't fool him, yet I made that cut. Why would my love for someone I didn't even know the name of run so deep?
"You did this because you knew I wouldn't kill you, didn't you?" Shigaraki asked me, his voice was thick with agitation.
"Sort of.. But I also didn't feel like capturing hi-" Shigaraki then put all five fingertips of his left hand on my arm. I sat there watching my arm crumble. He stopped when he got to the muscle.
"Think about this next time you decide to let my victim run free," he growled. "Next time, I might now be as considerate and crumble your whole arm."
I was hardly fazed after the experience. Dabi-kun has done harsher than that. The only thing in my head was the though about that boy.. That boy that I was truly in love with.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/L/N)'s POV
Something was seriously wrong about what happened earlier. As I sat with my mom I could only think about Toga. I knew very well that Shigaraki would be highly upset with her; you didn't have to work with him to know that; so why? Why me? Does she love me like-
"Are you okay over there, (Y/N)?" My mother asked, he voice soft.
"Oh. Yeah," I was quick to reply. "I'm fine!" She nodded, but she still didn't look completely sure.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Toga's POV
"Oh Toga," Dabi sighed. "We both know if you ever do anything like that again, Shitaraki is gonna be pissed."