[6] Expelled

"Alright," as Mr. Aizawa started, the class gradually grew silent. "As many of you know, we're doing our very own 1-A Sports Competition," The class cheered. "However, there is a catch."
Being he sat next to me, out of the corner of my eye, I saw a curious look on Midoriya's face. "You see, the person who comes in last place is expelled; and this time I mean it."
Just like clockwork, everyone began freaking out. Some even came to near-faint. From what I've been examining, nobody though we'd have to deal with some like this again.
I brushed my (Y/H/C) hair our of my face and began thinking. If these challenge are similar to the ones we do as a school, what does that mean for my quirk? I never placed very high in anything.. And with Midoriya's game stepped up, I have more to-
"Ehm, you okay over there (Y/L/N)?" Midoriya asked me. "You kinda sound like me!" He chuckled.
"WHICH ISN'T A GOOD THING SAYING DEKU'S A DAMN NERD," Bakugou cut in. Uraraka deadpanned him.
But really, was I actually mumbling? Damn; guess I'm more nervous than I thought.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Later that day, the 1-A Sports Competition began.
"Because I really didn't have time to plan anything better, we're going to be doing this like the second round of the Sports Festival." Oh absolute shit.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pair Leaderboard
Izuku Midoriya vs. Momo Yaoyorozu
Tenya Iida vs. Katsuki Bakugou
Shoto Todoroki vs. Fumikage Tokoyami
Mina Ashido vs. Tsuyu Asui
Toru Hagakure vs.Koji Koda
Mashirao Ojiro vs. Kyoka Jiro
Denki Kaminari vs. Eijiro Kirishima
Minoru Mineta vs. Ochako Uraraka
Hanta Sero vs. Mezo Shoji
Rikido Sato vs. Yuga Aoyama
(Y/N) (Y/L/N) vs. Shouta Aizawa
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh double absolute shit. It's as if they knew something was wrong! Otherwise what were the chances of me getting paired with Mr. Aizawa? "First match! Izuku Midoriya vs. Momo Yaoyorozu!" Mina chided. "Begin!"
Apparently, Midoriya's quirk was called power. I didn't quite believe it. Sounded too dull for a quirk like his. Anyways, he won.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As rounds passed, I made sure to use my quirk on good moves. Until finally, "(Y/N) (Y/L/N) vs. Mr. Aizawa!"
Dread pierced through my body like a spear as I walked into our ring made by Mr. Cementoss. Mr. Aizawa gave me the most sinister smile I've ever scene on a hero's face. "Begin!"
Right away, Mr. Aizawa shot his tape at me. The first thing I felt he should've done was erase my quirk because I managed to use it to jump out of the way before the scarf got to me.
Unfortunately for me however, he most definitely knew what he was doing. In mid-air, he erased my quirk and I fell to the ground with a sickening thud.
"(Y/L/N) is out! Mr. Aizawa wins! However, he will also be leaving the game for he only participated due to our uneven class." I scowled as I lay there. Not knowing what to think. Now my only hope was to succeed against other kids in the elimination match.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now that everyone has finished who moved on and our winner (Todoroki) has been decided, we're on to the elimination match. First one out is the one expelled.
"For the elimination match," Mina begins "We're doing Hide & Seek in a cave Dark Shadow as our seeker! Thank you to Tokoyami for making this possible." As Tokoyami took a bow, I already was fretting. I haven't taken the time to gather anything against Dark Shadow! What do I do?
Before I had time to go any deeper, the game begun. I managed to parkour my way up to a tiny crevice in some stalactites that connected and simply prayed I wouldn't be the first to go. Of course, I was.
"I apologize, (Y/L/N), but I wasn't kidding. You have been expelled."